Lincoln Heritage Current Reps

I am selling Lincoln or trying to They gave me my first batch of leads and since I only sold 1 policy they will not give me any more, So I have been to all the homes twice and no one wants to buy, but because of the cost of the leads they will not give me any so I wont get to far in the hole, so I am stuck

It really sucks to be stuck selling an over priced product, for a company that charges you top dollar for leads, while paying you the bare minimum commission.

It sounds like you need direction, training, and a lot of help. lol

All of which, you will be able to find here.

Welcome to The Forums!:yes:

It's so sad that he knows that rep is tarnished to the point where his ad headline has to encourage you to find out the TRUTH!

You know, cause all that bad stuff you've been hearing is nonsense....

It's so sad that he knows that rep is tarnished to the point where his ad headline has to encourage you to find out the TRUTH!

You know, cause all that bad stuff you've been hearing is nonsense....

And in the same ad he continues the lie of LH being number 1 even though it's been shown to him many times that they are not.

I guess it's to the point that no one really cares if the if the company is number 1 or not so why not just keep spreading the lie?

And in the same ad he continues the lie of LH being number 1 even though it's been shown to him many times that they are not.

I guess it's to the point that no one really cares if the if the company is number 1 or not so why not just keep spreading the lie?

I Just received their latest agent mailer today.. The outside of the card states:

"Numbers don't lie: From 23 MILLION in production 10 years ago to $131 MILLION last year. Join the number one company in the industry. "

I Just received their latest agent mailer today.. The outside of the card states: "Numbers don't lie: From 23 MILLION in production 10 years ago to $131 MILLION last year. Join the number one company in the industry. "

I think they just end up recruiting the people/agents that don't challenge the statement. They take it for face value, or they do to know how to verify if it's true. It's unfortunate

Back