Lincoln Heritage Tobacco Definition

Doesn't all this clean sheeting hammer LH's bottom line or do they just bake it into the rates?:confused:

Doesn't all this clean sheeting hammer LH's bottom line or do they just bake it into the rates?:confused:

1. Charge high rates
2. Pay low commissions
3. Screw low paid agents out of their renewals when they inevitably leave in six months
4. Never, ever pay a contestable claim
5. Profit

Funny how fast she disappeared after you mentioned that little run in with her.

She probably thought she'd come on here and start recruiting LOL. She picked the wrong place to hock her wares.

Yeah I had one like that yesterday. He was a smoker and had COPD and somehow got non-smoking rates with level coverage. She had two policies one was just over two years old and the other was four years old. Normally an easy replacement but the COPD and smoking caused the problem LOL.

I wish the departments of insurance would really cracked down on shady agents.

Like that Robin Cano chick that puts up all those big numbers with One Life. Heard she replaced the policy on someone we all know here with a higher price product and forged the client signature. And of course she forgot the replacement form... Again!

man. put that lady on blast

I dunno but there are a couple of LH agents that work my areas, that seem to think that ALL Smokers should answer NO to the tobacco question. lol
same in my area they think like chewing gum LH lol

----------

LH does phone interviews?
optional PI agent can do or not LH may call like Tran or not messed up for sure

my question is answered in the most recent LH rate book. All forms of tobacco are to be considered.

Back