Live Transfer Leads

It is a federal law I believe so it should be the same for every state!

Originally Posted by Sydney
Craig Tregillus, (202) 326–2970,
Division of Marketing Practices, Room
286, Bureau of Consumer Protection,
Federal Trade Commission, 600
Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington

I just got off the phone with the above guy from the FTC. None of the "consumer" protection laws apply to B2B.

Perfecto!! :). I am in the individual market though

Then I'd suggest really focusing and building your "personal brand" as an expert in your local niche through social media, and video search engine marketing.:yes:...if you aren't your competitors will be or are.:no:

This is totally different topic...but will provide you with an excellent solution in building your brand and attracting more clients.

Plenty of case studies on my blog..:idea:

I was told by a few lead companies that do live transfer, that they call the people, and say hey hold on for an important message and then play the recording and this some how gets them by the law, because a human started the phone call....Not sure if that is correct or not.

I was told by a few lead companies that do live transfer, that they call the people, and say hey hold on for an important message and then play the recording and this some how gets them by the law, because a human started the phone call....Not sure if that is correct or not.

The law says you can't sell using a prerecorded message, no delineation between how it's started or not.

Green sky to answer your question i didnt realize the post was that old when I responded and yes I do like Live Transfers. Your responses are whats wrong with these sites. If you dont have something nice to say then zip it. I dont care how many posts you have on here mr Guru!

Why do you like live transfers?

I presume you're not breaking the law and doing it to consumers?

Back