Living Wills Door Hanger Prospecting

When I started selling funeral Preneed in 1996, they were promoting free living will kits. Lots of responses but unfortunately every broke person that already has life insurance in the world wants one if it's free. I learned quickly that if I want to sell insurance, it's best to advertise for people what want to buy insurance...not free junk.

Exactly, you tend to find what you are looking for. Prospect for people who want free stuff, and you'll find people who want free stuff. Prospect for people who don't want their final expenses to be a burden to their families, and you'll find people who want to buy FE.

Exactly, you tend to find what you are looking for. Prospect for people who want free stuff, and you'll find people who want free stuff. Prospect for people who don't want their final expenses to be a burden to their families, and you'll find people who want to buy FE.

I have been prospecting for people who do not think I am an old rascal.. Ain't found none yet. :no:

He was a little slow on that one wasn't he?! :yes:

I grew up in the city. Louis was bragging to me the other day that they finally put in a traffic light. Or was that just a flashing light for the four way stop? :1laugh:

A coot is not much more than a duck that has turned gray.. I resemble that remark!

Rousemark maybe you should adopt a new avatar:

coot.jpg

Back