Living Wills Door Hanger Prospecting

I grew up in the city. Louis was bragging to me the other day that they finally put in a traffic light. Or was that just a flashing light for the four way stop? :1laugh:

Man, Niota has on of those red, yellow, green lights.. You have to wait for the thing to change.. We are too big for just a stop and go light.

Do you think we could start an old geezers club?;)

Sure.. The only problem with that is we have to continuously prospect for members.. :SLEEP: Did a funeral down in GA this morning.. Turned out the graveyard had a tiny service road so they told me that I would follow the hearse and the family car would follow me into the graveyard and everyone else would have to park across the highway at in a church parking lot. Told them that at my age, I wasn't too concerned about them letting me in the graveyard, what I was concerned with was were they going to let me out? :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rousemark maybe you should adopt a new avatar:

I was given a copy of the Heron and Frog poster by a friend when I was struggling with cancer.. My wife put it on the fridge and I would look at it almost every day. I sort of adopted it as my 'logo" :yes:

Last edited:
I find people here at times too interested in sounding cool and smart, but failing on both. When someone askes a good question, save the flippant BS. Mark, I sent you and email today about Living Wills. I wonder if you get a list of seniors and call them or knock on their door can you get solid apointments and sales on a consistent basis? When they fill out the document, have agents asked to call the people listed in case of an emergency? Does it work well for getting referrals and sales off them?

I find people here at times too interested in sounding cool and smart, but failing on both. When someone askes a good question, save the flippant BS. Mark, I sent you and email today about Living Wills. I wonder if you get a list of seniors and call them or knock on their door can you get solid apointments and sales on a consistent basis? When they fill out the document, have agents asked to call the people listed in case of an emergency? Does it work well for getting referrals and sales off them?

You sound like an excellent agent/person.

I think if you actually read this thread, it contained the best possible answer for you or at least the smartest advice on this topic.

If you offer "free" services or stuff, you're only going to attract people who want "free" services or stuff. Prospect with what you sell, it's honest and straight forward and you'll work with people who want your product and will pay you for it.

Back