Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

Any ideas on where "elsewhere" is?

Of course ;)

The thing about RX cards is volume. If you're making .75 cents or $1.00 or whatever per prescription filled than you need to get a ton of cards out there to see any kind of income. Plus its very competitive because there are so many cards out there. My grandmother gets 2 cards mailed to her per week from various companies.

So its a nice gesture to give to clients but if you want to make money it's a job of its own.

Does anyone know anything more about the company ? (Lone Star) Who owns and runs it, how big they are in regards to sales volume, etc...

Also, I haven't heard of any other company that enables you to take a more proactive hand in the process like checking in on the pending application or being able to have a downline, or even be paid at all. Everyone else seems to be more of a simple referral set up. I've also noticed that they offer leads. (Compiled data maybe ? Not sure if you'd consider them leads or not.) Is there another company out there like this ? I've looked and I haven't seen anything similar as of yet.

Thank you! As usual, this forum is invaluable....

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Does anyone know anything more about the company ? (Lone Star) Who owns and runs it, how big they are in regards to sales volume, etc...

Also, I haven't heard of any other company that enables you to take a more proactive hand in the process like checking in on the pending application or being able to have a downline, or even be paid at all. Everyone else seems to be more of a simple referral set up. I've also noticed that they offer leads. (Compiled data maybe ? Not sure if you'd consider them leads or not.) Is there another company out there like this ? I've looked and I haven't seen anything similar as of yet.

Thank you! As usual, this forum is invaluable....

Lone Star is unique that's for sure. They allow you to become a rep for free and you get a nice back office to download marketing/training materials and the capability to track the progress of your clients.

They have never done any of my clients wrong nor any of those signed up by others in my down line. If they are unable to help a client they refund the money, simple as that.

Their leads are not presented to you as guaranteed sales because the reality is there is no lead source available of people that have specifically inquired about PAPs. Instead they have a list of people that have ailments or have gotten quotes for health insurance. Both indicating the likelihood of a person taking prescriptions and possibly needing help with the costs.

Again, they aren't Prescription Assistance Program leads because that doesn't exist, but it is a nice list to work knowing the people are very likely to be taking prescriptions.

They also just implemented a new policy in regards to enrollment costs. Now it is only the $25 application fee and no monthly service fee is charged upfront. They would only be charged the monthly service fee when they are actually successfully enrolled into a program. This is meant to increase enrollments as new clients would have less to pay upfront. It's been working great as enrollments since last week have increased by an impressive amount!

As far as the size of the company and who owns it, I don't know how detailed you want to get but they currently service over 13,000 clients and in the month of July they processed over 1.8 million dollars in prescription savings.

Lone Star is unique that's for sure. They allow you to become a rep for free and you get a nice back office to download marketing/training materials and the capability to track the progress of your clients.

They have never done any of my clients wrong nor any of those signed up by others in my down line. If they are unable to help a client they refund the money, simple as that.

Their leads are not presented to you as guaranteed sales because the reality is there is no lead source available of people that have specifically inquired about PAPs. Instead they have a list of people that have ailments or have gotten quotes for health insurance. Both indicating the likelihood of a person taking prescriptions and possibly needing help with the costs.

Again, they aren't Prescription Assistance Program leads because that doesn't exist, but it is a nice list to work knowing the people are very likely to be taking prescriptions.

They also just implemented a new policy in regards to enrollment costs. Now it is only the $25 application fee and no monthly service fee is charged upfront. They would only be charged the monthly service fee when they are actually successfully enrolled into a program. This is meant to increase enrollments as new clients would have less to pay upfront. It's been working great as enrollments since last week have increased by an impressive amount!

As far as the size of the company and who owns it, I don't know how detailed you want to get but they currently service over 13,000 clients and in the month of July they processed over 1.8 million dollars in prescription savings.

Thank you for the info Slushpuppy! Just curious, are you direct to Lone Star or are you through an imo ?

:GEEK::idea:

I dont think he does it anymore. I pm him a while back about a contract and never heard back from him...

I think you're right....first I've heard of that. He's taken all the Lone Star stuff off his sig. You have to sign up under someone and it's all automatic. If you want you can sign up through my page but I don't have the time to act like an upline for questions. Go HERE and then goto the "Agents" link. I think the password is "USA". If that doesn't work then you'll have to call the home office.

Last edited:
I think you're right....first I've heard of that. He's taken all the Lone Star stuff off his sig. You have to sign up under someone and it's all automatic. If you want you can sign up through my page but I don't have the time to act like an upline for questions. Go to FreeMeds.US and goto the "Agents" link. I think the password is "USA". If that doesn't work then you'll have to call the home office.

Hmmm.... I wonder what happened ? He seemed so gung ho about it and he was just ranting and raving about it not too long ago.

Haha wow you guys jump to conclusions. I'm absolutely still involved with LSSC. I put far too much effort into it not to be. Pretty much every video out there was made by me and a good deal of marketing materials. I have a ton of agents and the momentum hasn't stopped at all.

I got rid of my sig because I got a few PM's about it and I really wanted to do away with the recruiter reputation I achieved overnight here haha.

Sorry Axeman, to be 100% honest with you I logged on the day you sent that PM and before I could replay I think a million things popped up for me to do and it slipped my mind to get back to you. I do apologize and I hope you signed up anyway, even if under someone else.

I won't do much recruiting on this forum anymore, I'd rather just be known as someone that will answer questions and help out. I have so many agents now and multiple enrollments daily that I really don't need to be an aggressive recruiter.

Hey, I logged on to the website and I noticed all the info on the leads are gone. Can't find them or place an order. Did they get pulled ?

Back