Imo/fmo lead requirement..Worth it?

So true, I don't want to over think this. While I'm going back and forth, I'm not putting the action or money in my pockets. I was just nervous about spending the money starting out since as you say, over 95% fail. But I guess it takes money to make money. Just hoping if I was able make my weekly quota at State Farm, then hopefully I can succeed at this too.

Being able to set goals and hit them is a big part of success.

Being able to set goals and hit them is a big part of success.

I’ve never set a goal in my life .And that applies to ins .I know most people do and more power to them . . . .I’ve been self employed my whole life. From age 16-22 I got fired from 8 jobs . I don’t take orders well. It taught me at a young age I had to go it alone.Reason why I have no control over how many people answer the phone or the door. But i do control how hard I work and my skills in presenting and closing .If i put 100% effort in it I’m never disappointed no matter what my results.

I’ve never set a goal in my life .And that applies to ins .I know most people do and more power to them . . . .I’ve been self employed my whole life. From age 16-22 I got fired from 8 jobs . I don’t take orders well. It taught me at a young age I had to go it alone.Reason why I have no control over how many people answer the phone or the door. But i do control how hard I work and my skills in presenting and closing .If i put 100% effort in it I’m never disappointed no matter what my results.

Wow...I wanna be like that.

Back