Looking for a Aflac SNG Brick

I just check Ebay and there were none on there. Seems like a guys could buy these things up cheap and resell them to the next batch of poor souls. Kind of like used gold pans.

Last edited:
So it is an external hard drive? I guess I'll give someone 10 bucks for it. Maybe I can wipe it and have another hard drive.

Kind of like used gold pans.

I love it. They must be selling them cheap because it helped them find so much gold they are retiring wealthy and are only want to give someone else the same great opportunity.

I love it. They must be selling them cheap because it helped them find so much gold they are retiring wealthy and are only want to give someone else the same great opportunity.

The newbies even get to work the old claims. There has to be some nuggets in there somewhere.

Have a Brand New brick and Sig Pad, used on one tiny enrollment.

Works and looks perfect!

Best offer: reply or private message me.

Re: Have a loaded Panasonic CF-51 Touchbook SNG

I am offering a used Aflac SNG loaded Panasonic CF-51 Toughbook for $600 with Topaz signature pad. In addition, I have numberous plush ducks (ranging from the mini's, 6", 12" 24", and 36" large duck) plus lot's of Aflac insignia products. The refurbished CF-51 Panasonic Toughbook sells for $495 without the SNG software and signature pad. The value of the insignia and duck products is well over $250 with some being collectables such as the mailcarrier duck with commercial mailbox, the anniversary eggs, etc.

Please email me if interested. [email protected] or call 770-401-9898. Serious inquiries only.

The new CF-52 version with SNG software sells for $2374.:yes:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
Back