Looking for a good Life Insurance IMO. Any suggestions

Questionguy87

Expert
Hello,

I have been selling Medicare plans for the past 2 years and I a considering offering Life Insurance as well. Mainly since things slow down so much outside of AEP and the occasional OEP sales. I'd like an opportunity to make more than just 300 - 600 dollars per sale during the slow months. So I am looking into stepping my toes into the Life Insurance biz.

I have been approached by companies in the past like Symmetry Financial and World Financial Group but I have no idea if these are good places to start or what I should even be looking for in terms of compensation and support. My IMO for Medicare is very supportive and offers lead co-op programs that help me with buying leads and training etc.

I am curious if anyone has any good suggestions of an IMO that they have worked with or are currently working with. I don't want to have pressure to recruit people like many MLMs do. Just to work with some leads and learn the business and know how to talk about it when my clients have questions.

Hello,

I have been selling Medicare plans for the past 2 years and I a considering offering Life Insurance as well. Mainly since things slow down so much outside of AEP and the occasional OEP sales. I'd like an opportunity to make more than just 300 - 600 dollars per sale during the slow months. So I am looking into stepping my toes into the Life Insurance biz.

I have been approached by companies in the past like Symmetry Financial and World Financial Group but I have no idea if these are good places to start or what I should even be looking for in terms of compensation and support. My IMO for Medicare is very supportive and offers lead co-op programs that help me with buying leads and training etc.

I am curious if anyone has any good suggestions of an IMO that they have worked with or are currently working with. I don't want to have pressure to recruit people like many MLMs do. Just to work with some leads and learn the business and know how to talk about it when my clients have questions.
I’m biased because I’m an owner of FexContracting. But we are what you are looking for. You want all the competitive Final Expense companies. You want to be paid direct from the carriers and vested day one. You want to have a release if you decide to leave. You want full commissions which with most FE companies is 120% (real 120% not pyramid recruiter version of it). You want the best underwriting and quoting software in the industry free of charge to you. And you want support from people who know how to sell FE and specifically have cross sold FE from Medicare for many years.
Take a look at the FexContracting website and give us a call if we look like what you need.

Last edited:
I’m biased because I’m an owner of FexContracting. But we are what you are looking for. You want all the competitive Final Expense companies. You want to be paid direct from the carriers and vested day one. You want to have a release if you decide to leave. You want full commissions which with most FE companies is 120% (real 120% not pyramid recruiter version of it). You want the best underwing and quoting software in the industry free of charge to you. And you want support from people who know how to sell FE and specifically have cross sold FE from Medicare for many years.
Take a look at the FexContracting website and give us a call if we look like what you need.
Thank you for providing me that information. I am interested in FE but also other types of Life Insurance. Do you mainly focus on FE?

Give Scott or I a call. Both of us will shoot you strait and help you sell FE and make money year round.

Not an IMO.

Have a conversation with all of the principles of any agency that you speak with. If there is one owner speak with them if there are 2 or 3 owners speak with all 3 of them. And a partnership 1 owner can be a jerk 1 owner can be a nice guy if the jerk overrules the nice guy on a decision they're going to Back each other.

Personalities count in this business you may have 2 equal Imo and you get along great with one and you just cross swords with the other. Personalities count in this business.

Thank you for providing me that information. I am interested in FE but also other types of Life Insurance. Do you mainly focus on FE?
Our marketing is focused on FE which is what you should be too selling Medicare Advantage. But we also have great traditional life options for participating whole-life and term as well as everything all the carriers offer. You sell a lot of traditional life to the Med Sup buyers.

Back