Looking for a new ACA FMO

Do they share the marketing and retention bonuses with you?

Good Question. I only have 3 active at this point. Agent pays $450/mo of marketing reimbursement when a total of 8 is sold for a month. My immediate upline and the FMO also support with additional
co-op. I’ll ask the question.

Good Question. I only have 3 active at this point. Agent pays $450/mo of marketing reimbursement when a total of 8 is sold for a month. My immediate upline and the FMO also support with additional
co-op. I’ll ask the question.

so if your writing 20 aca a month what type marketing would you get ? The fmo overrides about $7 a month . Will they share that? I wish I’d have gotten with a good fmo years ago on aca . One that had social media lead programs

so if your writing 20 aca a month what type marketing would you get ? The fmo overrides about $7 a month . Will they share that? I wish I’d have gotten with a good fmo years ago on aca . One that had social media lead programs
Would you recommend a particular FMO for ACA that provides overrides for me if I want to bring other agents under me? I am just starting with ACA right now, but have some folks who see the opportunity and would like to join my team, but I am not sure how to set it up that way with ACA. Is this even possible to create a downline for ACA and get overrides?

Would you recommend a particular FMO for ACA that provides overrides for me if I want to bring other agents under me? I am just starting with ACA right now, but have some folks who see the opportunity and would like to join my team, but I am not sure how to set it up that way with ACA. Is this even possible to create a downline for ACA and get overrides?
Good ACA overrides like that are hard without a book of 20k+ and many agents already under you. I'm an FMO and have some of my contracts on a 6mo advance paid upon submission. Overrides about half of that because my book is still under 10k.

Good ACA overrides like that are hard without a book of 20k+ and many agents already under you. I'm an FMO and have some of my contracts on a 6mo advance paid upon submission. Overrides about half of that because my book is still under 10k.
You get advanced on ACA contracts?

Back