Looking for Advice on Which Company To Go Through

jaugusta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi guys. I've been trying to get all my options together so i decided to check with the wonderful minds here as well. Im in east TN and going from captive to indy. I've been working the senior market, doing life with foresters who I like a lot, secure horizons, gerber, mutaul of omaha for supps, and aviva just to name the most used. Also do blue cross for health as well. Im wanting to move away from the senior market (after october ) and focus on more employee benefits plans. From the information givin which direction would you great minds recommend? Thanks guys.

Re: Looking for Advice on Who to Go Through

American National has UL & WL available for payroll deduction. I remember they had a very simple application process with no medical underwriting. I know they've changed some aspects of their program, so I don't know what is all entailed on it today.

Also, American National has non-registered group annuities you can use for company 401(k) plans. They also have pension plans they can establish as well.

Mutual of Omaha has a DI & LTC available for payroll deduction. Maybe critical illness too? I can't remember.

Hi jaugusta, You are sharing very cool discussion about employee benefits plans... I really want discussion on this topic..

Thanks!
Innovative Insurance

Great Spam post! Way to go! We love Spam! :biggrin::goofy::nah:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AGLA offers employee benefits and broker contracts.

Last edited:
Can't you get with Aflac without being captive with them?

They seem to have a good handle on that market.

Back