LOOKING FOR IMO RECOMENDATIONS NO CAPTIVE CONTRACTS

yeyajo

Good Day !!

Im new to this forum, however I have been licensed for over some years Im looking forward to keep working with great carriers and would like to continue offering the life products I had term, iul, whole life.

I have been part of a FMO agency where there is a good amount of top A carriers but most of the time agents are appointed with 3 -5 only using 1 - 3 also just find out about been captive agents, where main focus is on recruiting there is also product trainig as well but most of my training & knowledge its been by contacting the carriers direclty not by the uplines,

About the recruiting part I did not had a problem TO RECRUIT as I was able to build a team got them licensed but most of them did not stick in business "the koolaid is gone " so its time to for me to be indepentent and keep building my business & be my own brand, as doinng my research I been told that trough this industry its required to be part of an IMO or FMO to work wirh majority of the carriers

Some aspects I am looking for the company to considered parter up are :to have a good (fair) compensation contract, to be move by integrity , be ethical and most important focus on doing the rigth thing for the client

ANY RECOMENDATIONS AND FEED BACK OF IMO WOULD BE TRULY APPRECIATED

Back