Looking for Medicare Leads in Metro Ny Area.

Almax1

hi guys,

anyone have a source for good medicare leads in nyc area. thanks.

Last edited:
I've been at this for more than a couple of years and I have yet to find any kind of "lead" source that I felt was worth the cost. In my experience direct mail "leads" are the absolute worst. I would not spend $400 to get a 1,000 piece mail drop done when a 1.5% return was considered "excellent".

I have used internet leads in the past and although they are slightly better than direct mail I still feel that it is easier and much more cost effective for me to generate my own leads.

Regardless of what you use, it is going to be challenging marketing Medicare related products in metro NY until the fourth quarter of the year. You may want to consider selecting another area to start with.

That would allow you to begin to hone your phone and presentation skills in preparation for the fourth quarter.

Selling in the NYC area is different from other parts of the country. I am talking about all products or services being sold, not just insurance. Insurance is twice as hard.
I guess you have to experience it for yourself.
Good luck.

:1wink:
Selling in the NYC area is different from other parts of the country. I am talking about all products or services being sold, not just insurance. Insurance is twice as hard.
I guess you have to experience it for yourself.
Good luck.

Why is NYC a hard place to sell insurance?

I meant to say insurance is harder to sell than other products in general. I have sold other non-insurance products in NYC, and now I sell insurance in NJ only. I find insurance is much harder, but I enjoy the challenge.

Then again, if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

To Almax1,
For the leads you are looking for are you looking to contact businesses or individuals. I may can be of some help if you can let me know the type of leads you looking for...

Back