Looking to sell large ACA book of business

My recruiter told me I wouldn't need to sell when I decide to retire. On the account of all that residual income coming in! Just bring in a management team and pay them a few hundred grand a year, and actually own an agency that runs as if you're not there! Maybe create an ESOP. Don't discount yourself! You can afford it!

Selling large book of ACA business, with over 4500 clients, many acquired from referrals. Spread over 6 states. Commissions and bonuses are substantial. Serious inquiries only.

How much for just your english speaking, non ignorant ,friendly , non burner phone using 64 1/2 year olds ? just kidding

Just a saying. Poor guy posted that he was selling a book of business and was treated poorly.
Thats because if he has 4500 clients he should know asking for 3 x commissions is wasting everyone’s time . Come on here with a serious discussion . Start at 1 x and be ready to accept .5 to .75 x commission

Thats because if he has 4500 clients he should know asking for 3 x commissions is wasting everyone’s time . Come on here with a serious discussion . Start at 1 x and be ready to accept .5 to .75 x commission
I do not disagree with you.

It is difficult to believe that anyone that has read this forum, would make a serious offer to sell their 4500 client book for $2M+. A couple of questions come to mind:

1. Why sell such a fabulous book, when you can hire someone to do the service work and keep that delicious $1M annual renewal?
2. Why would you post an offer like that, if it was serious, on a forum like this, wouldn't something that valuable be handled in a more professional setting?

There are a lot of business scams out there. Some of them are just as simple as send me some money so that I'll know you're serious, and then they disappear. Fake clients, fake financial statements, fake everything. If I were a criminal, and I read some of the things that I've read on here...sending $1000's in checks to people they don't know for leads, etc. I would be tempted to see if anyone would raise his hand.

Back