Loosing Clients Because of Obamacare, I Need Assistance.

This is my first time on a internet forum like this. I do not feel comfortable sharing my personal information with people I don't know.

Welcome to this elite forum Rich! It's understandable that you're nervous. Since a lot of agents would be helped by reading the responses to your plea for assistance, please reconsider. After all, being a registered ObamaCare agent requires personal transparency.

To make you more at ease, I'll get the ball rolling... Hi Rich. My name is Allen. I live near Chicago, in the great broke state of Illinois. I'm an FFM certified insurance agent who has been in this business across 2 centuries.

See? I just bared my soul to the world. It was easy. Now it's your turn Rich. You'll feel so good afterwards, and advice to reduce client looses will come flowing your way!
:yes:
-Allen

Welcome to this elite forum Rich! It's understandable that you're nervous. Since a lot of agents would be helped by reading the responses to your plea for assistance, please reconsider. After all, being a registered ObamaCare agent requires personal transparency.

To make you more at ease, I'll get the ball rolling... Hi Rich. My name is Allen. I live near Chicago, in the great broke state of Illinois. I'm an FFM certified insurance agent who has been in this business across 2 centuries.

See? I just bared my soul to the world. It was easy. Now it's your turn Rich. You'll feel so good afterwards, and advice to reduce client looses will come flowing your way!
:yes:
-Allen

Ok, Ok Allen is this like an AA meeting?

Hi my name is Blue and I was a life and P & C agent in 1976 broke the habit in 1979 and was clean until I fell off the wagon in 1994 and been hooked ever since.

I have been considering jumping back on the wagon and maybe these little soul baring session's will help. :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back