Lost my 3 Biggest Cases this Week

I have one set for tomorrow morning. Then I am taking the family to brunch. Not sure if I have another physical F2F meeting the rest of the week. I have made it a couple years already so hope O can make it a couple more.

I can't tell you what your numbers are b/c everyone is different and knows their own metrics. My advice is generally true for most producers getting into the business. When I see you say things like "hopefully" it scares me to death, but it's your business to run.

I can't tell you what your numbers are b/c everyone is different and knows their own metrics. My advice is generally true for most producers getting into the business. When I see you say things like "hopefully" it scares me to death, but it's your business to run.

I am mostly pulling your chain. This year is 30 years for me. I expect 3-4 apps in theail Monday or Tuesday. Tracking shows they have already been mailed. I have at least 6 households to quote by Wednesday. Not counting a chit load of renewal letters to get out which will generate several in bound calls. So yeah I may only have one F2F but I may survive.

I am mostly pulling your chain. This year is 30 years for me. I expect 3-4 apps in theail Monday or Tuesday. Tracking shows they have already been mailed. I have at least 6 households to quote by Wednesday. Not counting a chit load of renewal letters to get out which will generate several in bound calls. So yeah I may only have one F2F but I may survive.

it does sound like you're on the right track...

Stay well, my friend. I'm only 19 years in.

Thank you for all of the responses. It was very helpful to read. I definitely need to get my appointments up. I average about 8 per week.

And yes, I have definitely learned my lesson about counting my chickens before they've hatched.

I wrote 13 applications in January, but then at the beginning of February I wrote an application with $1k monthly premium and I pretty much slacked off at that point and only ended up with 3 applications for the whole month.

I had to humble myself this weekend and sell a policy to a friend who really wasn't very interested, but I needed to get my app count up after the hit I just took, (and he at least needed some FE coverage).

I am 22 years old and I have noticed a lot of my peers don't seem to think they need any coverage. Except for the few that are getting married and having kids. Any advice on appealing to them?

Do they have PRIVATE funded school loans? Who else will be required to pay on those loans if something happens to them? Those loans are not forgiven at death, and are not discharged in bankruptcy.

That person... is your prospect. They might only need or want a 10-year term, but that would be a good reason to buy such coverage.

Otherwise, single people aren't your BEST prospects.

Thank you for all of the responses. It was very helpful to read. I definitely need to get my appointments up. I average about 8 per week.

And yes, I have definitely learned my lesson about counting my chickens before they've hatched.

I wrote 13 applications in January, but then at the beginning of February I wrote an application with $1k monthly premium and I pretty much slacked off at that point and only ended up with 3 applications for the whole month.

I had to humble myself this weekend and sell a policy to a friend who really wasn't very interested, but I needed to get my app count up after the hit I just took, (and he at least needed some FE coverage).

I am 22 years old and I have noticed a lot of my peers don't seem to think they need any coverage. Except for the few that are getting married and having kids. Any advice on appealing to them?

Try to get in front of their parents, employers, co-workers, etc. and just keep in touch without bugging them and make sure they know what you do. Not everyone is going to be a prospect now but most people will eventually be a prospect at some time so make sure they think of you then and that the thoughts are positive.

Sounds to me like you're doing a great job. You will be way ahead of the curve when you decide to go independent.

You may have "humbled" yourself and sold your friend a policy, but if he bought wl, and he's close to your age, you may have done him a big favor.

Back