Low Income Zip Codes

Yeah, I see what you did there. But my question is why in the hell are you posting here at all? Aren't you on vacation?:yes:

Yeah..I'm on vacation, but the wife goes to bed early and I'm at the bar...I don't speak Czech so it's hard to strike up a conversation, so you jackasses are the best I've got...still not getting calls or texts cause the phones in airolane mode, but wifi is my friend!

Yeah..I'm on vacation, but the wife goes to bed early and I'm at the bar...I don't speak Czech so it's hard to strike up a conversation, so you jackasses are the best I've got...still not getting calls or texts cause the phones in airolane mode, but wifi is my friend!

Dude that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

So, which counties you recommend ?

and

What is your one guess why ?

What counties did you mail to?

----------

It doesn't work for some agents. I know an agent in the Atlanta area that runs leads with no income filter on the bottom and has been doing it for about 7 years. Never once has he written less than $200,000 ap in a year.

How much more southern does it have to get than Atlanta?

He's honed out areas in Atlanta that minimizes the ghetto and maximizes the working class and retired.

There were places he deemed as not being worth to drop in.

Just like for everyone else, it's a trial and error thing, that you get better at as you go through time.

What counties did you mail to?

----------

He's honed out areas in Atlanta that minimizes the ghetto and maximizes the working class and retired.

There were places he deemed as not being worth to drop in.

Just like for everyone else, it's a trial and error thing, that you get better at as you go through time.

While that is probably partly right, he was using leads that had no income filter on the bottom.

And that's what this thread is about.

Back