Lower Commissions on Health Are Knocking on the Door

And then what? we work in a govt sanctioned and regulated business. The authority to do what we do is provided by the state in the form of a license they issue us.

I will give you a game plan and you better follow it... you dip wads that think all is ok... that the insurance god is gonna save ya... sorry, the damn gig is up... health insurance is O V E R... you people that keep hanging your hopes on a magic bullet will be getting a govt subsidy in 2014 because you are broke, a credit rat and living in a boxx under a bridge... move on, sell something else

medsups are health insurance, why does Peeler continue doing selling them then? He is telling everybody else to exit the market...WTF?

Peeler what u selling now what is your gameplan?

I am stuck in indy health due to the website pumping out leads... however i started a med supp site over thknsgivin... will spend the next 3 years building that line... by 2014 should have a full replacement of where i am now.... i have attempted to move as much of my biz as i could to carriers that would pay full 2010 commish for first year to protect my money for 2011. i will change the way i do biz starting next week... limited service and i will become a hammer.... meaning less time on the phone and you get the info you get... the game changed, so i hope the companies hired enough staff to handle the bs customer service calls....

i also had another post about getting cock blocked by another agent, go read it i will never ever let that happen to me again, i will play the game as per the way the rules are layed out....

but i will be pumpig med supp, right now i am working on my website SEO stuff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
medsups are health insurance, why does Peeler continue doing selling them then? He is telling everybody else to exit the market...WTF?

No indy health is done... thats what i am reducing..... regardless of what some bitter little men on here will say about med supps being destroyed i dont see it, at least not between now and when the black jesus is out of office..

Last edited:
oh jesus peeler , hahhaha, you are great, you can speak the truth to the masses, yet still be funny as hell.

peeler is right, the person with the most apps wins, not the best agent anymore, sad but that is a FACT OF REALITY.

Peeler,

I appreciate your stance but why are you convinced INDY is dead in 2014? Nobody here knows how this is gonna play out. Can you tell me every person will only want to purchase thru the exchanges? Are you 100% certain agents will have NO role in the exchanges? I think what your doing is switch hitting and it seems the logical thing to do.. I'm doing the same thank you but I dont believe INDY is dead until the FAT LADY sings. BTW Best Wishes with the medicare site.

Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
oh jesus peeler , hahhaha, you are great, you can speak the truth to the masses, yet still be funny as hell.

peeler is right, the person with the most apps wins, not the best agent anymore, sad but that is a FACT OF REALITY.

x2......;)

Last edited:
Back