LTC Alternative --- GUL + Reverse Mortgage

You really have control issues. You really are a keyboard tough guy!

Nah, I think he was just proving you wrong when you said he was passive aggressive. there was nothing passive about his aggressive, he escalated to 10 pretty quickly on several occasions.

Hope he can manage that when his potential customers ask a question twice or ask for clarification. for his sake I hope he is better with others than us losers

Too many "what ifs" for this "strategy" . client must have sufficient equity to get the ball rolling knowing that the current trend is 70-100K per year for care. Housing market can't take a fall, client needs to be using this strategy for many years before there is a need for coverage, have to find an investment strategy which has compounded interest at over 5% to get the growth. I hope it is not based on market growth or we have walked ourselves into a Series license. Don't have a clue how E&O would view this strategy after the customer dies and the heirs start to complain

Nah, I think he was just proving you wrong when you said he was passive aggressive. there was nothing passive about his aggressive, he escalated to 10 pretty quickly on several occasions.

Hope he can manage that when his potential customers ask a question twice or ask for clarification. for his sake I hope he is better with others than us losers

You guys have any questions that you already asked 10 times?

Wanna continue nitpicking and have an endless debate?

You're wrong, my last post was not passive-aggressive or just aggressive. It was simply dismissive.

Last edited:

Any other suggestions or tips?

By the way, I'm nowhere near a 10. Contrary to what you may think, you don't have any effect on my emotions.

You should be on a debate team or a politician. You just endlessly debate every little thing.

Last edited:

You and the other guy didn't ask twice for clarification, you kept asking the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, you can go fly a kite too.

Too many "what ifs" for this "strategy" . client must have sufficient equity to get the ball rolling knowing that the current trend is 70-100K per year for care. Housing market can't take a fall, client needs to be using this strategy for many years before there is a need for coverage, have to find an investment strategy which has compounded interest at over 5% to get the growth. I hope it is not based on market growth or we have walked ourselves into a Series license. Don't have a clue how E&O would view this strategy after the customer dies and the heirs start to complain

The 5% compounded growth is not based on an outside investment, the line of credit grows by whatever the interest rate is regardless of market conditions.

But you're right, as I told you before, it's a scam; it doesn't work.

If you're so upset with your FIL's attorney and accountant (I forget who), then file a malpractice suit against them.

You're a keyboard pain in the a.

No control issues. You just niptick endlessly.

I would tell you to your face that you keep asking the same questions over and over again. It's just an endless debate with you.

Not interested in what you think anyway. Go nitpick elsewhere.

Back