LTC Direct Mail Piece

What, if you show each one of your sub-agents how to self generate 2,4,6, 8,10 leads per day every day for free it would not help to grow your agency?

Or are you afraid they would not work for 35% for you once you teach them how to read?

The Plantation economy failed.
First, you are assuming that I am talking about some entity that was discussed here before. Then, you are assuming that any such entity exists solely to rip off an individual producer. Neither is true.

Are you saying you are able to generate 10 leads per day, consistently? Let's say you convert 1 of these every day, while taking breaks on weekends. That makes 5 policies per week, average 10k submitted. Averaged across 47 work weeks per year - 470k submitted with around 300-350k placed. Somehow I have difficulty believing you are placing 500k per year :-)

First, you are assuming that I am talking about some entity that was discussed here before. Then, you are assuming that any such entity exists solely to rip off an individual producer. Neither is true.

Are you saying you are able to generate 10 leads per day, consistently? Let's say you convert 1 of these every day, while taking breaks on weekends. That makes 5 policies per week, average 10k submitted. Averaged across 47 work weeks per year - 470k submitted with around 300-350k placed. Somehow I have difficulty believing you are placing 500k per year :-)

I would recommend you advise your sub-agents write policies with 5% compound inflation protection.

Do you believe 300 to 350K ?

Are you saying you are able to generate 10 leads per day, consistently? )

From 2011-2013, before Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, yes. 10 leads daily. It was absolutely insane. Mr. Ed correctly told me then that it was too much volume and inefficient for me to try to keep up with 10 leads a day. Mr. Ed told me that the optimal number of leads per day for efficiency for one agent to handle is 2-3. Mr. Ed was 100% correct. A manageable lead flow begets greater efficiency. So, Mr. Ed is a genius. But I still need Mr. Ed to help me with inputting a CRM system.

From 2011-2013, before Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, yes. 10 leads daily. So, Mr. Ed is a genius. But I still need Mr. Ed to help me with inputting a CRM system.

And I thought Panda was the nickname for a SF Giant. I really need help with technology.

And I thought Panda was the nickname for a SF Giant. I really need help with technology.

I need help too, trust me. I am very old school. Which is why I will tell you if I was able to figure out a way to get free internet leads, anyone can do it.

Your Giants are looking good this year.
My Bucs need to start playing better.

----------

Pablo Sandoval = Panda
Ron Cey = Penguin

No major leaguer is yet to be called the hummingbird though.

Last edited:
previously posted by ltcadviser

No major leaguer is yet to be called the hummingbird though.

What's wrong with you Jack?
You rarely make mistakes...........

Lon Warneke (The Arkansas Hummingbird)
Position: Pitcher
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 2", Weight: 185 lb.

Born: March 28, 1909 in Mount Ida, AR
Debut: April 18, 1930
Teams: Cubs/Cardinals 1930-1945
Final Game: September 29, 1945
Died: June 23, 1976

:no:

I need help too, trust me. I am very old school. Which is why I will tell you if I was able to figure out a way to get free internet leads, anyone can do it.

That is good to know.

I guess of course there will be a decent up front investment for a "good web site" ?

Your Giants are looking good this year.
My Bucs need to start playing better.

The new park the bucs play in looks nice on TV. Looks similar to the Giants park.

I guess of course there will be a decent up front investment for a "good web site" ?

Yes, I spent $15,000 initially on my site. Plus time. A lot of time. But the $15,000 cost was recouped in 2 weeks. And you can get sites designed for a lot less than what I paid. People tell me there are word press themes for peanuts. I think the most important thing is to just start doing something. If you create good content, it will be found. America is such a big country. People will find you if they know you can help them and you give them a reason to reach out to you.

----------

previously posted by ltcadviser

What's wrong with you Jack?
You rarely make mistakes...........

Lon Warneke (The Arkansas Hummingbird)
Position: Pitcher
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 2", Weight: 185 lb.

Born: March 28, 1909 in Mount Ida, AR
Debut: April 18, 1930
Teams: Cubs/Cardinals 1930-1945
Final Game: September 29, 1945
Died: June 23, 1976

:no:

Whoot whoot. Arthur in da house. My Yiddishe Kop brother. Winner winner. Hummingbird. Wowza.

Latest posts

Back