LTC Leads

I guess someone would have to offer me something of value to motivate me. Otherwise, they can collect dust on my desk and on my bookshelf.

Do you seriously have any interest in selling them? I would have figured you'd keep them indefinitely. You already paid for them, why not work them?

Do you seriously have any interest in selling them? I would have figured you'd keep them indefinitely. You already paid for them, why not work them?

And what did I pay for them? Anyway, I am too busy working new leads, and watching Pittsburgh Pirates games to work leads from 1 month, 3 months, 9 months, 2 years ago. That being said, with the average LTC compensation from a sale being $4000 I would rather do nothing with them then sell them to an agent unless an agent wanted to open up his checkbook.

Last edited:
I am too busy working new leads, and watching Pittsburgh Pirates games to work leads from 1 month, 3 months, 9 months, 2 years ago. That being said, with the average LTC compensation from a sale being $4000 I would rather do nothing with them then sell them to an agent unless an agent wanted to open up his checkbook.

If you're not against selling them to a data whore PM or email me how many you have and what you'd like for it. I'm sure others here could make offers too, but I don't know of (m)any that would want them nationwide.

I have thousands. I would prefer someone make me an offer. Then I could see if the number tickles my pickle.

I just sent you an offer. Probably lower than you want, but I'm good for it and you're more than welcome to keep reselling them.

----------

Spoiler alert: He didn't take it :(

Josh, did you find any leads vendors at Leadscon for aged LTC leads?

I did not. Aged health, life, and auto all day long, but not LTC. I talked to Troy Wilson at agedleadstore.com and he didn't seem to thnk anyone would have them.

Back