age 85-88 $3447
age 89-93 $3683
age 94 $3978
2) if you start a claim:
age 60 lifetime max $218,354
monthly $2822.00 paid 12 months

age 80 lifetime max $334,178
monthly $4430.00 paid 12 months

How to calculate what is remaining of lifetime max?

3) is inflation rider a good value after age 60?

I don't feel it is. I probably will never write Nationwide.

I would agree with that. I'm not a big hybrid writer but I see it as Genworth for the best benefit single premium. Money Guard in certain situations...an older client and poorer health risk to State Life.

Hancock has an interesting plan which can pay out a higher monthly benefit and the insured can pay as he goes.

----------

3 Questions Based at $50,000 3% Guarrenatee Female preferred age 60

1) Genworth single premium total monthly max at age 85 they decrease the max
payment example age 79-83-$4430
age 84 $4853
age 85-88 $3447
age 89-93 $3683
age 94 $3978
2) if you start a claim:
age 60 lifetime max $218,354
monthly $2822.00 paid 12 months

age 80 lifetime max $334,178
monthly $4430.00 paid 12 months

How to calculate what is remaining of lifetime max?

3) is inflation rider a good value after age 60?

I get the impression that you don't quite understand how the product(s) work which makes advising a client difficult.

How did the client arrive at the conclusion that he or she want to go single premium hybrid and why was the choice Genworth?

If the interest is in asset protection why go with a non partnership eligible product?

Is the interest in insuring against LTC concerns or making sure that there is something received over time or better stated is the client concerned with not only insuring vs. LTC is a less than optimum way while also insuring the clients premium.

Is there more concern about commission than the right recommendation for the client?

The answer to the OP was given, in my view, in post 2 in this thread.

The client has had quotes from Pacific Life Moneyguard and Genworth
Single premium is what is wanted - just want something to offset future liability
due to LTC and wants the rop if not needed.

Doe not want to invest and have to worry about future market conditions.

If a better option is available I would appreciate that.

Thanks

Typically for a 60 year old, Genworth's TLC provides right around twice as much Life return and 6 times the LTC benefits. Show a 2 + 4 with no inflation and you should get the best benefits out of the Genworth plan.

Should be better than MoneyGuard at that age. Not sure how it stacks up vs. Pacific Life.

If it's not, you're probably dead anyway.

Typically for a 60 year old, Genworth's TLC provides right around twice as much Life return and 6 times the LTC benefits. Show a 2 + 4 with no inflation and you should get the best benefits out of the Genworth plan.

Should be better than MoneyGuard at that age. Not sure how it stacks up vs. Pacific Life.

If it's not, you're probably dead anyway.

Pacific Life is awful for women.

Should always add the inflation rider on MG or TLC for 60 year old.

Look at the Guaranteed benefits at age 85 and 90. If MG is better than TLC at Guaranteed scale write the MG contract.

Back