Lumpy Mail / Imprinted Gifts

On front envelope of an fe mailer?I’m sure all would open it but i don’t know I’d would increase your response .

It probably wouldnt. If you believe Compu-mail, 90% of all DM gets opened. 10% may increase your return minimally as you don't have a lot of road to bridge.

I would say that it might be more if you market to T65 as they're so swamped by mail it's crazy.

25 Direct Marketing Statistics for 2020

When I do my contact thank you letter, I always use an oversized poly packager. Reason being that I add in a branded letter opener and going in a regular envelope doesn't work well in auto sort.

I just a regular yellow mailer and hand write the address info.

Not sure what the cost to mail that would be but it would get opened. Or at least felt up :1eek:.
I kinda like it may be a lighter blue. I assume you are putting something lumpy in it.

I have also had good results using the plain Menella 6x9 envelopes.

I use a larger label kinda like you get when Amazon ships you something. My goal of course is to get it opened. But I want a little endorphin pump when they open it and a little happy (getting a little freebie). Then it is up to the Headline.

I am thinking of hiring one of my daughters to do something like that later in the summer to existing long-term clients to reengage and cross-sell.

Back