MA Direct Mail Houses

I'm definitely working on things on a grassroots level here and believe the referrals will begin coming. I've just got get those first few sales to break the ice.

I, also, plan on sending final expense mailers to 1) get sales without too many chargebacks - hopefully - and 2) have another lead in to medicare. I've heard a 1.5-3% response rate is good but goes to show what I know. I know it's an amateur way of looking at things but if I get one sale off a mail out, it will pay for itself. And, as I mentioned above, I believe the referrals will follow, if I take care the client. Once I get some a little momentum I will start do marketing events but one step at a time, first.

I'm mailing in my surrounding counties. I've heard people have to see something three times before they respond but I know I'm not the only person mailing these people. I've seen some people say T65 is great and others say they're a waste of time. And, is it true SNPs and LIS get bombarded with mailers?

I understand why generic pieces may be best and see the philosophy, especially with T65s. We do get a lot of ads for Humana and AARP is on every station it seems so that make me wonder about the branded pieces.

And, thanks for the suggestions of Lead Concepts and Kramer Direct.

Back