Mailers return rate decline since election

Thanks, I know a lot of people will say those aren't big money numbers, and that's okay.

Most people look at my website, where I have a specific page dedicated for people turning 65 and the most common questions.

Buy the time they reach me, they just want to know the best company for them and do an application.

Today, I got a call from the husband who was T65, the wife was already signed up through "Arp" (A-A-R-P) which was a great pricepoint for her.

He goes on to Medicare in Feb. I wrote his plan G and Dental today in about an hour.

How many months out you mail? I wrote 2 today, that go on medicare June 1st 2021, I am finding more with in 45 days of starting medicare that are just frozen,

I mail 3k a month on my own, I get very few returns

It's not so much about returns for me, it's more about getting access to marketing mail postage, which saves me about 50% in postage.. which is more than the mailing piece.

I use Melissa.com to run NCOA for people that move.

As for the 3 cases I get a month, I have a full time job. I have other portfolios that I manage.

Insurance is something for me to do when I phase myself into early retirement in 5 years.

It's not so much about returns for me, it's more about getting access to marketing mail postage, which saves me about 50% in postage.. which is more than the mailing piece.

I use Melissa.com to run NCOA for people that move.

As for the 3 cases I get a month, I have a full time job. I have other portfolios that I manage.

Insurance is something for me to do when I phase myself into early retirement in 5 years.
I will have to look at the bulk mail, do you have any delivery problems

Back