Make Money Online

wanna talk about spam? Google "cheap health insurance"

Do you suppose that's because no actual carrier would target the keyword "cheap health insurance"? I can't see an actual company having that content on their page, but I can certainly see consumers searching that way. So, in this case, are those spammy sites delivering the appropriate result?

Who the heck knows. All I know is it seems incredibly naive for anyone to think they're going to "manipulate" Google's results to improve SERPs and get away with it. Long term, that is definitely a losing game.

What say you?

Who the heck knows. All I know is it seems incredibly naive for anyone to think they're going to "manipulate" Google's results to improve SERPs and get away with it. Long term, that is definitely a losing game.

What say you?

Everyone manipulates the search engines to rank keywords. EVERYONE.

There are no ethics or morals in internet marketing, there is no gold star for being white or grey hat vs black hat.

Even if you pay hundreds of dollars for guest posts on legitimate financial sites, that is still grey/black hat. You are trying to manipulate the Google SERP to gain more traffic, you are not doing it out of the goodness of your heart.

everyone of us who does Internet marketing has different goals or reasons for doing what we do. Some people will be happy to build churn and burn sites knowing that when they get slapped down by Google, they can just redirect the compromised site to another site and keep on trucking.

Then of course there are insurance agents here who use their websites for lead generation and credibility so they will try to be a little more cautious.

Chumps, I saw something on a late night UHF TV program about how to ":make money on line." It was only $19.99 if you called within the next 10 minutes, otherwise it was $250.

What say you?

The results speak for themselves. Google's constantly going to try to improve their algorithm and they're constantly going to have to be finding ways to keep up with those of us who aren't willing to just wait for google to send us visitors. For what it would take for me to build a single site the "right way" I can build ten the "wrong way". So if I build one out and up and then it gets knocked down by the big G (for what is usually a temporary penalty anyway) I have 9 more behind it. I'm watching the traffic to my sites and so far it seems to be a winning battle. I also have a handful of clients I've done SEO for that are more than pleased with their results.

Would you like to do a split test and compete?

Looking at some of those top 10 ratings showed low number of backlinks and the keywords weren't even in the title tags, meta keywords or meta description.

Each new Google update is getting worse than the previous. Guess they just want you to use Adwords for traffic.

Looking at some of those top 10 ratings showed low number of backlinks and the keywords weren't even in the title tags, meta keywords or meta description.

Each new Google update is getting worse than the previous.
Guess they just want you to use Adwords for traffic.

I've had different experience. Each one changes things, but I wouldn't say they're all bad.

Back