Manhattan Home Health Care

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
In February of last year I purchased a Manhattan HHC. Premium $83 per month. I figured that with the $600 prescription benefit and commission it would be free coverage for a year. In May of 2022, I went on claim due to pneumonia. I have been receiving care ever since. HHC, Speech Therapy, Physical therapy. Some times 4 visits in a week's time. Through last month I have received $17585.00 in benefits. My only regret is that I did not buy the plan C instead of B. It would have paid several more thousand.

The claim process has been very smooth and paid very promptly, at times seeing my deposit in my bank in as little as 6 days after uploading the claim.

If you are not offering this coverage to your clients, you should consider doing so. At the younger ages, it is very reasonable and if they are taking 3 or 4 drugs a month, the net cost will be be a profit to them if they will file the claims.

In February of last year I purchased a Manhattan HHC. Premium $83 per month. I figured that with the $600 prescription benefit and commission it would be free coverage for a year. In May of 2022, I went on claim due to pneumonia. I have been receiving care ever since. HHC, Speech Therapy, Physical therapy. Some times 4 visits in a week's time. Through last month I have received $17585.00 in benefits. My only regret is that I did not buy the plan C instead of B. It would have paid several more thousand.

The claim process has been very smooth and paid very promptly, at times seeing my deposit in my bank in as little as 6 days after uploading the claim.

If you are not offering this coverage to your clients, you should consider doing so. At the younger ages, it is very reasonable and if they are taking 3 or 4 drugs a month, the net cost will be be a profit to them if they will file the claims.
We have Plan B with GTL. After the RX benefit, we're getting back $3 a month more than our premiums are. Plus, I get commissions/renewals.

Manhattan does pay quickly on the HHC and DVH. I just took out Manhattan's HHC, but I'm not going to keep it, because I'm not making money on it like I do with GTL. It doesn't reimburse if you have $0 copay. I have 7 with $0 copay. GTL pays on $0 copays.

Back