Massachusetts Motorcycle Insurance

JoeWolf2020

Expert
Anybody here have any knowledge about MA Motorcycle Insurance, specifically how is a premium look for someone who is interested in getting a Motorcycle, but has a OUI from 2017 on there driving record??

Generally, bike insurance is less than auto but it depends on the bike. Cruisers are less expensive than crotch rockets. With a DUI you can expect to pay about 25% more for the same coverage

A local agent can give you a quote based on your record and a sample motorcycle that you might be interested in buying.

I was gonna ask if that could be done. What would they need. Is it like auto where they require a VIN. Or could I just go on Craigslist and find a “sample” on there. I don’t even have the license yet, trying to figure out if with the insurance if it’s worth doing.

Anyone should be able to get some kind of quote based on year, make, and model. With your history lo at cruisers and it doesn't have to be a Harley. the only downside to owning just a motorcycle is they are cold when it is cold, and wet when it is wet

Anyone should be able to get some kind of quote based on year, make, and model. With your history lo at cruisers and it doesn't have to be a Harley. the only downside to owning just a motorcycle is they are cold when it is cold, and wet when it is wet

So would a sports bike be out of the question.. Like Honda sport 500.

Premiumwise a Rebel would probably be better but make a phone call and have a few models and manufacturers listed. It's not about the bike, it's about the one you can afford to ride

Back