Maybe This Doc Has It Figured Out?

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just ran across this guy, don't know him, but his blog is very interesting. It just seems like maybe he's using common sense and trying to actually help instead of just going with the flow.

I like what he says in one of his blogs about the ACA. Healthcare reform had nothing to do with reducing cost and providing care it was only "to bestow power, money, and favor to those who brought their checkbooks."

Surgery Center of Oklahoma

Just ran across this guy, don't know him, but his blog is very interesting. It just seems like maybe he's using common sense and trying to actually help instead of just going with the flow.

I like what he says in one of his blogs about the ACA. Healthcare reform had nothing to do with reducing cost and providing care it was only "to bestow power, money, and favor to those who brought their checkbooks."

Surgery Center of Oklahoma

Check out their surgical center price list right there on their website. There's something I have never seen, but wish I had.

Interesting how they are bold enough to put in writing on their Surgery Center Price List how the prices listed "are for paid in advance of service ONLY." If they have to deal with an insurance company to pay for your care, all bets are off.

Consumers not knowing and not caring what medical service prices are is one major reason our health care costs have gotten way out of control. I think hospitals and medical providers should do more of this kind of thing, but it will never happen widespread on their own.

Check out their surgical center price list right there on their website. There's something I have never seen, but wish I had.

Interesting how they are bold enough to put in writing on their Surgery Center Price List how the prices listed "are for paid in advance of service ONLY." If they have to deal with an insurance company to pay for your care, all bets are off.

Consumers not knowing and not caring what medical service prices are is one major reason our health care costs have gotten way out of control. I think hospitals and medical providers should do more of this kind of thing, but it will never happen widespread on their own.

I love it! What a great way to do business.

The other thing I noticed was that if they quote you a price for a procedure and it ends up being more complicated than anticipated they stand by their original price.

Back