Med Adv to FE clients

I'd mention it right after the FE sale....strike while the iron is hot. Be sure to tell them that it's free insurance and tell them about all the free stuff that goes with the Medicare Advantage with the give back benefit, like wine, beer and cigarettes. :yes:

Lead with beer and cross sell fe. Know your area to know what to bring in.

I’ve replaced every single call center client I’ve run into . Nothing beats face to face for lower income mapd .

Inventory

I’ve replaced every single call center client I’ve run into . Nothing beats face to face for lower income mapd .

Oh I did too back in the day. But most agents are inept. And the volume a call center can do in a specific area dwarfs the ability of an indy agent to cover in that area.

When you’re taking live transfers from people that want to talk about insurance, you’re able to skip a lot of the prospecting work required.

As long as you do a good job with building rapport (talking for 30 minutes+) and proper followup and conservation, it can be very lucrative for the agents and the owners of the call center.

I know our call center agents net way more than 90% of the agents out there anyway.

But it is a controlled distribution. Totally different than the entrepreneurial indy agent, of whom very few are actually successful at.

And what
Oh I did too back in the day. But most agents are inept. And the volume a call center can do in a specific area dwarfs the ability of an indy agent to cover in that area.

When you’re taking live transfers from people that want to talk about insurance, you’re able to skip a lot of the prospecting work required.

As long as you do a good job with building rapport (talking for 30 minutes+) and proper followup and conservation, it can be very lucrative for the agents and the owners of the call center.

I know our call center agents net way more than 90% of the agents out there anyway.

But it is a controlled distribution. Totally different than the entrepreneurial indy agent, of whom very few are actually successful at.
How much does an average call center agent make? 50k? 100k?

And what

How much does an average call center agent make? 50k? 100k?

Depends on the setup and if they're leading with FE or Medicare.

Our Medicare agents make about $1300 a week year 1. That goes up to $1800 year 2, $2300 year 3 and so on.

What % of your business is mapd and what % medigap ? I’m assuming 80% plus is mapd ? To be making $1400 a week right now ( sept mapd pays $90) he’d have to be selling 16 a week . I’m guessing your fronting commission up front to keep the renewals ?

What % of your business is mapd and what % medigap ? I’m assuming 80% plus is mapd ? To be making $1400 a week right now ( sept mapd pays $90) he’d have to be selling 16 a week . I’m guessing your fronting commission up front to keep the renewals ?

About 40% supps. Per 7 Medicare apps, we will sell 1.5 FE, 3 HI, and 1 Cancer. Plus the assorted other stuff. The Ancillary stuff is what drives their income up initially.

CPA is about $150 per Medicare app.

We pay them weekly salary plus a % of what comes in of the total amount, including overrides/admin fees ad infinitum.

Back