Med Sup

Thank you for your patience in the face of rudeness.

If you think I am being rude to you it's because I am offended by your continued attempts to disprove the facts about insurance-related matters in spite of multiple experienced, licensed agents taking the time to explain, as I have, that you are wrong.

I've been licensed for 11 years and have gleaned enormous amounts of good information on these forums in the past few years and believe I have also contributed good information as well. I have no interest in arguing about things and had you on ignore for quite a long time until your comments were quoted on this thread.

Rather than being argumentative and posting links to Medicare rules that you think supports your position it might be more appropriate (as well as more informative for you) to ask an experienced agent why something is so rather than try to prove you are right.

Your contention on this thread that the Part B deductible is covered by the HDF plan is just one of those situations-the plan is written in a way to suggest that is the case but it is, as two of us have explained, impossible to occur in the real world.

Insurance agents practice in the real world with clients, it would do us no good (and much potential harm) to inform a client that the Part B deductible is covered by the HDF and then have to take the phone call from the client three weeks later asking why they had to pay full price for their first office visit of the year, which virtually every consumer would think means they would only pay the 20% coinsurance rather than the deductible first.

The equivalent of what you are doing is for me to register on an attorney or CPA forum and try to appear as an expert. Even though I have an MBA it's something I would never consider although I use both services for both my business and personal matters and think I have a pretty good understanding of things related to these topics (at least how they impact my affairs).

Last edited:
I agree with the post above. This is my 40th year as an insurance agent. I'm relatively certain I know more about Medicare supplements than most other agents.

When a "civilian" argues with me that blah,blah,blah Medicare that it's time for me to realize I'm dealing with someone that won't listen and likely won't ever learn.

I'm not sure what your purpose on this forum might be but "troll" does come to mind.

I'm glad that Prick likes you. He needs a friend.

Rick

I agree with the post above. This is my 40th year as an insurance agent. I'm relatively certain I know more about Medicare supplements than most other agents.

When a "civilian" argues with me that blah,blah,blah Medicare that it's time for me to realize I'm dealing with someone that won't listen and likely won't ever learn.

I'm not sure what your purpose on this forum might be but "troll" does come to mind.

Rick

I think that you would have to be in the top 5 candidates for the adjective of troll that I have seen posting in the Sr and FE forums.

SINCE you have 40 years of experience, what is your take on HDF and F?

Is HDF a plan F or is it not?

I think that you would have to be in the top 5 candidates for the adjective of troll that I have seen posting in the Sr and FE forums.

In the real world, it's NOT Plan F. But I know you'll argue with me about it because you've never sold insurance which apparently makes you an expert.

And that would be Mr. Troll to you.

Rick

Stop already. Please

It is a High Deductible Plan F with its own set of benefits, just like a Plan C is exactly the same as Plan F except it doesn't cover Part B Excess Charges and just like Plan G is exactly like Plan F except that the Part B deductible must be paid out of pocket before benefits start.

This isn't rocket science...

*ick

Come on *ick, nobody wants to know what you call your member and I'm pretty sure that no one wants to watch you proposition another man. I know I don't...that's down right *icky!!!:swoon::mad:

Thank you for the comic relief!

Not comic relief.. Compared to me, Rick is just a young 'un. Come July I will celebrate my 46th anniversary in the business at the grand old age of 72. Rick has always treated me well and he is my up-line with Washington National..

Back