Med supp UW over 150 BP

They say on there app that Heart Arrhythmia's a decline.

ACE and Lumico/Elips will consider the condition.

I overlooked that on the app then. And they must have not updated the UW guide or they just added it in because it wasn’t on their UW guide either.

I looked into lumico and getting contracted with them

Yep, it's question 4a on the Achieve app.

Lumico's one of the more lenient underwriters.

I used Enrollment Hub, but since you mentioned Achieve, maybe you know the answer to this...how is Humana Achieve different than just Humana? I noticed this when I pull up med supp quotes and the Humana Achieve is consistently lower..but when I used Enrollment hub it always goes to the quote price with “standard” Humana. Is this is something I’d need authorized to sell, separate from Humana med supp? Or what did you need to do to sell Achieve?

I used Enrollment Hub, but since you mentioned Achieve, maybe you know the answer to this...how is Humana Achieve different than just Humana? I noticed this when I pull up med supp quotes and the Humana Achieve is consistently lower..but when I used Enrollment hub it always goes to the quote price with “standard” Humana. Is this is something I’d need authorized to sell, separate from Humana med supp? Or what did you need to do to sell Achieve?
Achieve might not be available in your state. I only have Achieve available. With Humana, everything is under one contract, including MA/PDP. If it's in your state, you should be able to sell it without doing anything. I think states have either Humana, or Achieve.

Achieve might not be available in your state. I only have Achieve available. With Humana, everything is under one contract, including MA/PDP. If it's in your state, you should be able to sell it without doing anything. I think states have either Humana, or Achieve.

Gotcha, Thanks for the info. Ill have to give Humana a call tomorrow and see what’s up. Doing a little more research, it is available in at least one state I sell in so that’s good.

Back