"Medical Homelessness"

Yeah there are some quirks with it and there will be pockets of problems but in time it will get ironed out.

"Pockets of problems?"
How about problems with the whole enchilada.
The vast majority of my clients experienced, 1)deductible increases, 2)premium increases, and, 3)loss of network hospitals & physicians.
But, according to Harry Reid, these were all lies.
This is the same Harry Reid that called protesters in Nevada supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, "terrorists".

Rick It is a good thing and I'm totally awake.:err:

So city of hope is the only cancer center there? So if somebody gets cancer with these plans will just die? BS I ain't buying it. I had a client come down with prostrate cancer he had a blue HMO you probably don't know what that is. Well it was the bronze and MD Anderson was not in the network obviously but guess what....they took him with that plan and he is currently being treated.

Yeah there are some quirks with it and there will be pockets of problems but in time it will get ironed out.

In the meantime use some of the connections you have out there and get your son a job...if ya know whatimean:1smile:

Hey I just had a terrific idea...:idea: sell the plan that includes Cedars & UCLA and then sell them a cancer plan so they can go to City of Hope.;)

Ratt N' Roll

Quirks? Pockets of problems? You don't get out much, do you?

So that's a great idea! Sell them a plan that doesn't include the best cancer treatment center in So Cal and then add a cancer plan to cover it. Is that the best you can come up with?

It takes an *** to believe that access to care under Obamacrap is better. Our conversation is over. You can't fix stupid.

Rick

"Pockets of problems?"
How about problems with the whole enchilada.
The vast majority of my clients experienced, 1)deductible increases, 2)premium increases, and, 3)loss of network hospitals & physicians.
But, according to Harry Reid, these were all lies.
This is the same Harry Reid that called protesters in Nevada supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, "terrorists".

Yeah Harry Reid is an azz, no doubt about that.

Now lets talk about these problems. First off premium increases I'm gonna have to toss that one out. Those have been going up since Obama was running for Dog-Catcher office. Next, deductible increases ok yes they did but didn't the moop go down? On the whole not just a few here lets talk nationwide. Ok moving on to the network problem...hmmm what can we do about that....I got another great idea :idea: how about we have an a'la carte menu of Brand Name Provider/s that can be added to your plan for a nominal monthly fee added to the premium?

----------

Quirks? Pockets of problems? You don't get out much, do you?

So that's a great idea! Sell them a plan that doesn't include the best cancer treatment center in So Cal and then add a cancer plan to cover it. Is that the best you can come up with?

It takes an *** to believe that access to care under Obamacrap is better. Our conversation is over. You can't fix stupid.

Rick

Stupid? I'm not the one that bought a plan without checking the network.

Oh and now you say " the best cancer treatment center in So Cal " before you said "only cancer center" make up your mind genius.

And as for the conversation being over...it will be over when Sam kicks your azz out of the forum again.

Just curious, Ratt. How long have you been selling real health insurance?

I really do appreciate the fact that you addressed me by "Official Name".

Smack smack i like the cheese.. smack smack. Oh ok real health ins. hmmm no medicare? No govt cheese ? No medi medi's? No employer contributions/subsidies? No OE medicare.....?

Who moved my cheese?

Ratt N' Roll

Back