Medicare Ad on Facebook

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Is this allowed?
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Healthcare Made Easy

GEORGIA SENIORS
IF YOU ARE ON MEDICAID & MEDICARE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FREE FOOD GIFT CARD EVERY MONTH!
Other Additional Benefits Include
✅ Dental
✅ Vision
✅ Hearing
✅ Transportation
✅ FREE Over The Counter Products
This Service Is FREE For Georgia Residents!
CLICK "LEARN MORE" BELOW To Get All Of Your Benefits!

368159490_23857643414530005_2308503195560176579_n.png

it’s only deceptive if those benefits aren’t available in Georgia and they are…

No, it’s deceptive because it’s actually a health insurance policy and the image doesn’t mention that. I assure you that the people seeing that ad are going to focus on the “free” stuff and nothing else.

'Free' is frowned upon.

Also, just saying 'Medicaid' is fuckery. QMB+ would qualify for the plan, but I doubt QI would. I can't say that for sure as I don't know the Georgia market well enough to be certain.

'Free' is frowned upon.

Also, just saying 'Medicaid' is fuckery. QMB+ would qualify for the plan, but I doubt QI would. I can't say that for sure as I don't know the Georgia market well enough to be certain.

UHC takes all levels of Medicaid for dual complete. I wouldn’t put a partial Medicaid beneficiary on it but you can.

Most other dsnps accept QMB+ QMB SLMB+ FBDE or some combination of the above. Definitely not limited to QMB+

I think it would be considered "advertising" since it mentions specific MA plan benefits and therefore would need CMS approval.

So, highly doubtful that it's allowed.

Latest posts

Back