• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medicare Ad on Facebook

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Is this allowed?
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Healthcare Made Easy

GEORGIA SENIORS
IF YOU ARE ON MEDICAID & MEDICARE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FREE FOOD GIFT CARD EVERY MONTH!
Other Additional Benefits Include
✅ Dental
✅ Vision
✅ Hearing
✅ Transportation
✅ FREE Over The Counter Products
This Service Is FREE For Georgia Residents!
CLICK "LEARN MORE" BELOW To Get All Of Your Benefits!

368159490_23857643414530005_2308503195560176579_n.png

it’s only deceptive if those benefits aren’t available in Georgia and they are…

No, it’s deceptive because it’s actually a health insurance policy and the image doesn’t mention that. I assure you that the people seeing that ad are going to focus on the “free” stuff and nothing else.

'Free' is frowned upon.

Also, just saying 'Medicaid' is fuckery. QMB+ would qualify for the plan, but I doubt QI would. I can't say that for sure as I don't know the Georgia market well enough to be certain.

'Free' is frowned upon.

Also, just saying 'Medicaid' is fuckery. QMB+ would qualify for the plan, but I doubt QI would. I can't say that for sure as I don't know the Georgia market well enough to be certain.

UHC takes all levels of Medicaid for dual complete. I wouldn’t put a partial Medicaid beneficiary on it but you can.

Most other dsnps accept QMB+ QMB SLMB+ FBDE or some combination of the above. Definitely not limited to QMB+

I think it would be considered "advertising" since it mentions specific MA plan benefits and therefore would need CMS approval.

So, highly doubtful that it's allowed.

Back