Medicare Advantage & Medicaid

The link doesn't work becaujse it's not a link. You have to copy/paste.

BTW, speaking of falsehoods, there are not "57 states". If you are going to call someone out you should get you facts straight yourself first.

Plus, I never said that those desiganations do not get their part B premiums paid.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

JD, too much of that KY bourbon, or what?

You wrote, in post #9:

Medicaid does not anyone's part B premium. The "extra help" program is federal. Medicaid is state.

The first sentence of that is nonsensical, but I assumed you meant "Medicaid does not PAY anyone's part B premium." Maybe that's our misunderstanding. If I assumed correctly your statement is flat out false, as previously alleged. If you meant something else there, not my fault you couldn't put a sentence together.

The 57-state thing was an attempt at humor, which, I should have remembered, liberals have no sense of. My apologies. Our esteemed president once referred to "the 57 states" in a campaign speech. You wouldn't know that since I highly doubt MSNBC reported it. And I think you meant "your" facts straight, not "you facts straight." Right?

There is no such thing as a "desiganation."

Please have a good night -- but don't lecture me about comprehension.

What would happen if someone is full dual QMB and you enroll them in a MAPD instead of a Dual SNP? Would they still be obligated for the plans co-pays or would medicaid pay ?

What would happen if someone is full dual QMB and you enroll them in a MAPD instead of a Dual SNP? Would they still be obligated for the plans co-pays or would medicaid pay ?

Yes, they get nailed with copays.
Its a shame not every area has an snp though

JD, too much of that KY bourbon, or what?

You wrote, in post #9:

Medicaid does not anyone's part B premium. The "extra help" program is federal. Medicaid is state.

The first sentence of that is nonsensical, but I assumed you meant "Medicaid does not PAY anyone's part B premium." Maybe that's our misunderstanding. If I assumed correctly your statement is flat out false, as previously alleged. If you meant something else there, not my fault you couldn't put a sentence together.

The 57-state thing was an attempt at humor, which, I should have remembered, liberals have no sense of. My apologies. Our esteemed president once referred to "the 57 states" in a campaign speech. You wouldn't know that since I highly doubt MSNBC reported it. And I think you meant "your" facts straight, not "you facts straight." Right?

There is no such thing as a "desiganation."

Please have a good night -- but don't lecture me about comprehension.

I didn't expect to see JD reply to that post, and was right. While his political views suck, he usually is fairly knowledgeable about insurance issues. I don't know where he got the idea that Medicaid doesn't have some of the benefits it obviously has. That whole line of discussion was just weird.

However, you're wasting your time correcting JD on this or anything else. He's an old-style liberal who buys the MSNBC views on things hook/line/sinker and as seen on this thread, even when proven wrong he will stick to the same story.

He'll be needing that bourbon come November 6.

I don't do it, but I have run across a few people in the situation you describe that have had issues. Generally speaking they only pay the Medicaid level co-pay, as they should.

Back