Medicare Advantage Stopped Me Cold

"Originally posted by ksigmtsu...I don't know your area's companies as well as I know mine, but I'll let you in on a secret, it only took like 2 weeks experience to learn all that. Just treat every single customer like you're running the numbers for your own parents, and you'll figure out the tricks to the market you're in quick."

Yep, I do like treating them like I would want to be treated.
It never did hurt to be nice to people and try to help.
And, just as you mentioned, the learning comes pretty quick.

May get my 7th deal ,(smokin' for a newby, huh?) this month, tomorrow with the help and tips of guys from this forum. Thats hard to beat!

"Originally posted by ksigmtsu...I don't know your area's companies as well as I know mine, but I'll let you in on a secret, it only took like 2 weeks experience to learn all that. Just treat every single customer like you're running the numbers for your own parents, and you'll figure out the tricks to the market you're in quick."

Yep, I do like treating them like I would want to be treated.
It never did hurt to be nice to people and try to help.
And, just as you mentioned, the learning comes pretty quick.

May get my 7th deal ,(smokin' for a newby, huh?) this month, tomorrow with the help and tips of guys from this forum. Thats hard to beat!
Good job!! Wishing you success on closing that sale today!

:sad:It's sad when they grow up.

5pill,

You know I've got to say it. If you would have been reading what I've been telling you to read (DAILY) for the past two weeks we would have been able to tell that girl on the phone she's full of it and why. Study man. This is some of the "basic" stuff you can get from the publications we keep beating you over the head to read.

Further more: Now that you see this circumstance in this case. Go to the publications and "prove" it to yourself. Find it, read it, understand it. That's OJT at it's finest. If you don't... your a douche. This is one of the best learning tools you can come across. DO IT!!

Back