Medicare Supp. Insurance: Is this Worth Getting Into?

Long Haul, I am not sure about that, I have talked to several FMOs here in FL, and all said they are trying to make as much as possible before the landscape changes.

Especially if Obama gets in, another thread starter. Health Insurance was the first bomb to hit, and soon into MedSup/Mapds:mad:

Well yes that is a thought of mine as well but we really do not know how exactly the landscape is going to change. Worse I am sure if Obama does get in. I am making my hay while the sun shines and hopeful we will have that long haul.

GreenSky said:
Actually, he hasn't. After several hours he broke down in tears and screamed like a ittle girl (sounded like Tins) and ran out.

Haven't heard from him since.

Rick

You didn't say M-A. It sounded like you slurred the word mom and you were staring at my breasts. That's why I ran out screaming. You always leave out the minor details...

Well yes that is a thought of mine as well but we really do not know how exactly the landscape is going to change. Worse I am sure if Obama does get in. I am making my hay while the sun shines and hopeful we will have that long haul.

I agree, I have already made the transition back to selling Life, if I run into a MedSup I will not turn it down, but I decided to pass on the MA plans, although here in FL you have to sell it if your doing Sups. Maybe next year this time things will be more clear in our favor.

Back