Medicare Supplement Carrier Misled Consumers

Time to look ahead now, 2016 is about over and the deductible is $204 for 2017 and that's where I got the 23%. We will just check back here in 2020 and that will answer all our questions as to who was correct. I'm betting there are going to be some pissed off client's in future year's paying a high Part B deductible along with their high premiums. Remember starting in 2020 the G plan will be the ones getting all the T-65 people who have health problems and do not have to answer health questions to get on the G plan.

You really need to learn the difference between the Trustee report recommendation and reality. As I stated in my earlier post, the projection for 2016 was a 52% increase. We got a 12.9% increase. The projection for next year is a 23% increase. I'm guessing it will be south of that.

The government has not released the actual deductible and Part B premium for 2017. So stop saying that it's $204 because nobody knows the amount yet.

Time to look ahead now, 2016 is about over and the deductible is $204 for 2017 and that's where I got the 23%. We will just check back here in 2020 and that will answer all our questions as to who was correct. I'm betting there are going to be some pissed off client's in future year's paying a high Part B deductible along with their high premiums. Remember starting in 2020 the G plan will be the ones getting all the T-65 people who have health problems and do not have to answer health questions to get on the G plan.

I hope you've now seen the 2017 deductible and make note that it is NOT $204 as many of us said it wouldn't be.

Back