Medicare Supps and ObamaCare

I'm up, I'm up!

I just disagree with you.

Ok but if I were to bet, and I'm not a betting man, I would bet that the Feds will be regulating insurance in our lifetime. States will take a hike.

That's how the beast works...

Ok but if I were to bet, and I'm not a betting man, I would bet that the Feds will be regulating insurance in our lifetime. States will take a hike.

I believe you're right. Medicare business will be Texas toast along with Major Med very soon.

The Republicans answer to Obama is Romney. Isn't that hilarious? They really should be on the same ticket in November.

Alright, so just to get this straight, you're telling me to "wake up", despite the fact that for two separate and very legitimate reasons it's extremely unlikely that CMS will be regulating Medicare supplements anytime in the near future (let's say 10 years).

The SCOTUS may have rules the health(insurance) reform legal, but that's a long ways from telling states how to regulate insurance.

Back