• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

Here’s the bottom line . Trump a liar , sicko , scammer and many other things . Biden a believer in giving everything to the poor and he’s senile . The choice is terrible for America .

Here’s the bottom line . Trump a liar , sicko , scammer and many other things . Biden a believer in giving everything to the poor and he’s senile . The choice is terrible for America .
If either party would have run someone else they would have won. I never vote for a democratic until Trump ran, sat out 2016. If they run anyone but Hillary they would have won in a landslide

I'll agree with you on both of them. Neither one should be running. It is a terrible choice. Trump is a dictator and Biden has dementia.

I voted for Biden in 2020 (my first vote since becoming a US citizen), not gonna lie it hurt voting for the guy. Won't be voting for either candidates this year, I am surprised that those two are the best we could come up with.

Back