Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

Here’s the bottom line . Trump a liar , sicko , scammer and many other things . Biden a believer in giving everything to the poor and he’s senile . The choice is terrible for America .

Here’s the bottom line . Trump a liar , sicko , scammer and many other things . Biden a believer in giving everything to the poor and he’s senile . The choice is terrible for America .
If either party would have run someone else they would have won. I never vote for a democratic until Trump ran, sat out 2016. If they run anyone but Hillary they would have won in a landslide

I'll agree with you on both of them. Neither one should be running. It is a terrible choice. Trump is a dictator and Biden has dementia.

I voted for Biden in 2020 (my first vote since becoming a US citizen), not gonna lie it hurt voting for the guy. Won't be voting for either candidates this year, I am surprised that those two are the best we could come up with.

Back