somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
It has been a while since I ordered my personal MIB file so I requested a current one a few weeks ago. It arrived today and . . . SURPRISE . . . they do not have a file for me. This disclaimer was in the cover letter . . .

We have determined that MIB does NOT have a consumer file about you. In particular, MIB did not find any information under the following name(s) and date of birth

In order to have an MIB consumer file, you must have applied to an MIB member insurance company for individually written life, health, disability income, long-term care or critical illness insurance within the last 7 years.

Actually, I applied 3 years ago for life insurance . . . with a major carrier . . . but yet, they don't have that on file.

It has been a while since I ordered my personal MIB file so I requested a current one a few weeks ago. It arrived today and . . . SURPRISE . . . they do not have a file for me. This disclaimer was in the cover letter . . .

We have determined that MIB does NOT have a consumer file about you. In particular, MIB did not find any information under the following name(s) and date of birth

In order to have an MIB consumer file, you must have applied to an MIB member insurance company for individually written life, health, disability income, long-term care or critical illness insurance within the last 7 years.

Actually, I applied 3 years ago for life insurance . . . with a major carrier . . . but yet, they don't have that on file.

They dont always report. It can vary. Some carriers only report rated policies or ratable findings.

In the past, I have been told its up to the carrier what to report and when to report it. LFG once told me they only report a certain amount of Standard or better policies, but all of the rated ones.

You can also contact the FBI and ask them if they have a file on you.

If you didn't before that call, you probably will afterwards though...

My guess is it was wiped from all memory when Will Smith kept trying to use his MIB Flash Forget gadget thousands of times this last week.

Get it, MIB.......Men in Black. Proud of myself on that current events switcheroo

Attachments

• 79ea9f30f78004f573ca04b4aa1e0437--men-in-black-climate-change.jpg
    79ea9f30f78004f573ca04b4aa1e0437--men-in-black-climate-change.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0

Your MIB identity has been stolen! :elvis:

Back