Non-Medical Jet/instant issue

Allen Trent

Guru
1000 Post Club
For 0 to $500,000 term for 10/15/20 year level periods, who are some of the carriers currently offering fully non-medically underwritten policy with a quick approve/non-qualify outcome?

familiar with many more options out there for accelerated UW where if not approved non-medical, the move forward for Traditional medical UW, just not as familiar with the fully non-medical from the start: IE: Sagicor, Haven, etc

For 0 to $500,000 term for 10/15/20 year level periods, who are some of the carriers currently offering fully non-medically underwritten policy with a quick approve/non-qualify outcome?

familiar with many more options out there for accelerated UW where if not approved non-medical, the move forward for Traditional medical UW, just not as familiar with the fully non-medical from the start: IE: Sagicor, Haven, etc

Ameritas and Assurity . . .

My favorite is Sagicor for easy.

I really need to give Assurity a harder look. They are easy and have a decent Par Whole Life that goes down to Edit< less than $100,000 final expense face amounts They have riders that can build a plan into a beast. And I have a pretty good contract, Thanks, Todd. United Home Life has term plans with 4-8 tables built in. Think FE Term. Also ROPTerm.

Last edited:
My favorite is Sagicor for easy.

I really need to give Assurity a harder look. They are easy and have a decent Par Whole Life that goes down to >$100,000 final expense face amounts They have riders that can build a plan into a beast. And I have a pretty good contract, Thanks, Todd. United Home Life has term plans with 4-8 tables built in. Think FE Term. Also ROPTerm.

Excellent, thanks for the info

You are welcome.

Note I edited it. Assurity goes less than $100,000 on the Par WL. Good alternative to a FE non par for the average health person. Worth a look.
agree. Non-Med term offerings are expanding all the time, so it is hard to keep up with all the carriers doing full Non-Med compared to just accelerated UW with a possibility of no exam

American Amicable's Term Made Simple is Non - Med up to 500k and offers a 30yr as well. Good carrier to look at. Easy App!

• Face Amount $50K-$500K
  • No face-to-face required
  • Up to Table 4 underwriting
  • Immediate approval available
  • Preferred, Standard, Nicotine Bands
  • E-App with E-Sig or paper app
  • Ages 18-75
Hope that helps some.

Back