Monster-sized Commissions & Bonuses

So William is it?

When I called NGFG, I got a "Britney Vic" on the phone"866.417.9580", She did not know of a William working there.

So I asked who is there, She said, Kevin McNay, Rob Henry, and Eric Harrison.

Also, I goggled the name insuranceexec, Scams.com I think, I found the same name on a few forums and on one in particular talking about their parents being scammed by a shady investor, the same name went by KMcnay. So I am unsure of who is blindly saying what. Great job on that, It was quite a scam they had going. There was an article recently in Arkansas Business regarding the scam with Diversified Lending Group. Crappy thing! I am glad they were able to get their money back.

Since when is doing research on a company before you commit a bad thing? I didn't have to do much to pull up the information on Kevin McNay up. It's on Google. I personally don't like the information found on the sentencing report be the Arkansas insurance commissioner but that's my own prerogative.

Why is this a bad thing?
I was saying, The Products they offered when we went to get contracted were through ECAMARKETING. So I said, Why not just go directly through them.

He might be a great guy and knowledgeable, But none of the pieces fit together in this story. Have a good week all. I am not into this bickering games.

I will be in little rock for the weekend.
I will stop in and say hi! Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

Good day gents!
Kyle Rogers, of Hope Arkansas
:cool:

So William is it?

When I called NGFG, I got a "Britney Vic" on the phone"866.417.9580", She did not know of a William working there.

So I asked who is there, She said, Kevin McNay, Rob Henry, and Eric Harrison.

Also, I goggled the name insuranceexec, Scams.com I think, I found the same name on a few forums and on one in particular talking about their parents being scammed by a shady investor, the same name went by KMcnay. So I am unsure of who is blindly saying what. Great job on that, It was quite a scam they had going. There was an article recently in Arkansas Business regarding the scam with Diversified Lending Group. Crappy thing! I am glad they were able to get their money back.

Since when is doing research on a company before you commit a bad thing? I didn't have to do much to pull up the information on Kevin McNay up. It's on Google. I personally don't like the information found on the sentencing report be the Arkansas insurance commissioner but that's my own prerogative.

Why is this a bad thing?
I was saying, The Products they offered when we went to get contracted were through ECAMARKETING. So I said, Why not just go directly through them.

He might be a great guy and knowledgeable, But none of the pieces fit together in this story. Have a good week all. I am not into this bickering games.

I will be in little rock for the weekend.
I will stop in and say hi! Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

Good day gents!
Kyle Rogers, of Hope Arkansas
:cool:

The name is William; and yes Kevin works for me. If you would read my tagline you will see my office is in Jonesboro; about 140 miles E/NE of Little Rock.

So instead of stopping in at my Little Rock office; why not come see me direct. I think we can clear this up. BTW you are not listed on the Arkansas Insurance Departments website.

We have also never had anyone by the name of "Kyle Rogers" work with us Jeff. Yes I do know who you are; keep it up and next time I will have my attorney send you something.

www.mapquest.com

Just in case you need driving directions. I hope this helps.

</IMG>

Thanks for jumping in on my thread here and trying to recruit............LOL.

It was not my intention to hijack your thread. My post was only intended to answer a previous question and mention that I happen work with an IMO I really like and I could always pass along the info to anyone who is interested if they want to check them out as an option.

But back to your thread, what exactly is a MONSTER commission?

For instance, if I told you I had 138,000 in total Life production last year, what is your typical compensation structure that you could offer me?

It was not my intention to hijack your thread. My post was only intended to answer a previous question and mention that I happen work with an IMO I really like and I could always pass along the info to anyone who is interested if they want to check them out as an option.

But back to your thread, what exactly is a MONSTER commission?

For instance, if I told you I had 138,000 in total Life production last year, what is your typical compensation structure that you could offer me?

NO HARM, NO FOUL.......I sent you a PM; as comp is not something that should be discussed on a public forum.

HEY WILLIAM.....

I am out of Tn, do you have contracts for Tn,Ky,and Va?

I have been on here for awhile and just finished a year with Western Southern and now I am wanting to go Indy. can you send me some info by Pm or email ?

[email protected]

I dont have enough posts to pm yet as I mostly just read all the info here.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

The name is William; and yes Kevin works for me. If you would read my tagline you will see my office is in Jonesboro; about 140 miles E/NE of Little Rock.

So instead of stopping in at my Little Rock office; why not come see me direct. I think we can clear this up. BTW you are not listed on the Arkansas Insurance Departments website.

We have also never had anyone by the name of "Kyle Rogers" work with us Jeff. Yes I do know who you are; keep it up and next time I will have my attorney send you something.

www.mapquest.com

Just in case you need driving directions. I hope this helps.

</IMG>
Kind of loses credibility when he's not even listed as being licensed. Damn don't you just hate it when people actually look stuff up? I mean seriously who would have thought of looking anyone up on a producer data base? Rule #1 when lying is do proper back stopping. If I remember right defamation was listed as a no no on the insurance exam I took.

OH My, I've missed something hadn't I!

defamation - a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions.

If you feel I defimated you; I do apologize and I will be sure to pray about it tonight.:SLEEP:
False being the Keyword here. Nothing stated was false. unless the Insurance commissioner falsely accused an agent. Its public knowledge, So it has to be true; correct?
Thanks for the geography lesson, I am fully aware of the location, I attended and graduated with a MBA "class of '95" at ASU in Jonesboro,

"For your future PI work and Alumni references"

The benefit on the river was great. We were able meet allot of who's who in the Arkansas insurance biz, Jay the AIC is quite the gentleman. I was surprised I didn't see your organization there. A few IMO's and hundred or so agents attended.

No worries, there was no defamation going on about anyone!

William, you are legit, William Gay of WPG Enterprises, LLC also listed on the Producer website."NOR DO I REALLY CARE"

Everyone seems to miss the whole point of this, So I will move on! And I hope you do also! I would love to get on here every day to follow up on this, but I already wasted to many breaths and dead skin cells typing this response.

I am glad you're still on top of this. It's an extremely Important thing that has to be resolved before we go to war with North Korea.

Since when do people have to use their Full birth name? Ever heard of a guy named Richard going by the name of Dick? Or maybe Richard going by Rick? And so on..

Kyle Rogers, AKA: Jeff also now! Not to particular of the name, you can call me as you wish.

I always wanted to be a Stephan and live in Rogers Arkansas. or do I?

I looked and found me fairly easily, I hadn't realized how many "Rogers" there were in Arkansas. Wheeew! That was a mouse workout now!

Thank you! I will Post this follow up in The office again. Minus the names of course! It makes for good humor.
Especially coming from me! Everyone thinks I never make a funny. Sometimes they say I am a bit to religious also! Who is too judge and matter to me but my Lord himself.

If I don't reply, It's not because I'm hiding.

I gave you everything you need + some. Honestly, It's very good possibly because I don't really care.
My grammar may be a tad bit off, again, I don't care!

Hey you can look at it this way, its keeping your topic on top of things! Free monster publicity.

:no:

"Blessed be those who please me with a smile, giving me time to talk about things of no importance."

Kind of loses credibility when he's not even listed as being licensed. Damn don't you just hate it when people actually look stuff up? I mean seriously who would have thought of looking anyone up on a producer data base? Rule #1 when lying is do proper back stopping. If I remember right defamation was listed as a no no on the insurance exam I took.

You are very right. I can understand someone being upset because they could not get appointed with a company; just do not be upset with me.

The funny part is that "Kyle" told us all how prudent he was in doing research; did he not think we were capable of doing the same research?..........LOL

Insuranceexec is a stand up fellow. He's offered to help a lot of people on this board without expecting anything in return.

I find too many things about your story that don't seem right.

I agree. Insurance Exec is a stand up guy, very knowledgable and helpful.

There are a lot of good people on this board but he is one of the best.

The one thing he has right is that it does keep this thread going. And to think they say some people have nothing to contribute! See, everybody contributes in their own way. Thank you Jeff...umm...I mean "Kyle" for your little gift.

Back