Monster-sized Commissions & Bonuses

The one thing he has right is that it does keep this thread going. And to think they say some people have nothing to contribute! See, everybody contributes in their own way. Thank you Jeff...umm...I mean "Kyle" for your little gift.

I can't believe I set in my recliner, at almost 11 at night, and read this thread. I must be bored. :SLEEP:I should have been doing some insurance work instead.

We are offering MONSTER-SIZED contracts for all Life and Annuity companies that we represent.

Depending on the level of support you need there is a comp structure that you will find beneficial; everything will be above street. I will not go into the specific commissions on a public forum; as most companies do not like this.

We offer support and specialize in all areas including:

Final Expense
Advanced Case Design
Non-Med Term
Jumbo Case Placement
U.L
Group Life
Medicare Supplements
Estate Modeling
Annuities
Disability Insurance
Long Term Care

We offer up-front releases on every contract; meaning that if you do not like your experience with us for any reason, you are free to move your contract. I do not think that any IMO has the right to keep an agent from writing business.

We have a distribution network of professionals that can help in every facet of your insurance career including:

Lead Generation (For all lines)
Dialer leads
Referral gathering
Direct Mail campaigns
Proprietary Annuity marketing strategies
Term Quote Engines
U.L. Quote Engines
Web based forms

We are an independently owned National Insurance Marketing Alliance with affinity relationships that consists of a diversified network of Agencies, agents, and other industry professionals. The production of the affiliates is banded together to achieve the maximum compensation payouts in the industry. Feel Free to visit our website to see the list of our core companies, and take advantage of our free resources. If you would like some additional information just let me know.

Exec,
Would this work for a starting agent with no experience in insurance?

How hard is it to get your life and health license..? I'm currently licensed in P&C and I'm looking for more opportunities...

Latest posts

Back