Monthly Group Expert Series of Webinars

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
In the larger Facebook Group, I just announced our "Group Expert" series of webinars that we'll be doing every 2nd Thursday @ 10am Pacific time! (I'm hoping to add a 4th Thursday @ 10am slot as well!)

December: Sandy Schussel: "ADD TWO NEW CLIENTS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR Through Easy Comfortable Referrals"

January: John Ocwieja and Thomas Love will discuss, compare, and contrast various selling systems (LEAP, COW, IBC, John's Wealth Building Cornerstones (he's one of the founders), and Tom's strategies behind The Breakaway League!)

February: Jim Ruta will give a webinar on "How to be more authoritative in Your Marketplace"

March: David McKnight (TBA)

April: Tyson Bailey (TBA)

May: Tom Hegna (TBA - probably on his new book)

June: Douglas Anthony Eze (TBA)

So if you're not in the big group, please join so you don't miss out on these upcoming events!
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifeinsurance/)

If you missed today's First Installment of the new Group Expert series: "Add Two New Clients Before The New Year" with Sandy Schussel—Powerful Coaching for Financial and Insurance Professionals... here is the replay!

Special offer invitation expires on December 16th! For details... watch the replay!
1f603.png

We had a GREAT and well-attended event with Thomas Love and John Ocwieja, CLU, ChFC, RICP, AEP (top producer with MassMutual and one of the founders of Wealth Building Cornerstones) discussing life insurance, methodology, and the economics of these contracts.

You can view it on my YouTube channel here. I will continue to update the video description with links to the books and other resources as I re-review the video.

“It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it”?

This piece of advice has never been more important nor critical to sales success than it is today in a virtual sales world. When you are more authoritative, more prospects take your calls; more agree to meetings; more buy what you recommend; and more refer and introduce you to A-List prospects. Your level of authority with a prospect is the delivery system for your expertise and experience. It’s vital to your overall success as an advisor.

Want to know how to be more authoritative?

Watch Jim Ruta’s complimentary webinar for Professional Life Insurance Agents Discussion on Facebook Thursday. February 10th, 2022, with David Kinder. Jim is a world-class communicator and reveals the ways that any advisor can be more authoritative and get more appointments and sales regardless of their specialty. He will explain:

· How to handle Expertise

· What kind of Questions to ask to get better buy in

· The role Talking Points play

· Why you want to Lead your prospects

· How to build your Authority online… and many more

Jim sold more than 100 lives in his first year as an advisor at age 21 and by age 40 led an agency of more than 250 advisors. Today he is the President of Advisorcraft Media and coaches Top of the Table Advisors like Van Mueller. He has spoken 4 times at the MDRT Annual Meeting including the Main Platform. He is the Host of SOLIS, the new school of life insurance sales starting March 1st. Learn more about Jim and Advisorcraft at https://www.jimruta.com and Advisorcraft - Insurance Advisor Professional Development Platform.

Be sure you take in this rare free opportunity to learn from an industry expert.

NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY! It will be broadcast LIVE to the forum's Facebook group (Professional Life Insurance Agent Discussions) or you can just join us directly at my zoom link here:

David H. Kinder, CLU, ChFC, RFC® is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jim Ruta: How to be more authoritative in your marketplace
Time: Feb 10, 2022 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Meeting ID: 873 3853 8115
Passcode: 599720

FAQ: Yes, it will be recorded and I will upload it to MY YouTube channel and Jim will upload it to his YouTube channel.

If you've never heard of Jim Ruta, here's one of my favorite YouTube clips with Jim:

Just today... I hosted Dr. Sanjay Tolani for my monthly Group Expert series on Facebook.

Dr. Sanjay Tolani is probably the #1 agent IN THE WORLD.

Assuming MDRT is $100,000 of commission (it's lower these days)...

Court of the Table is 3x MDRT (or $300,000)...

Top of the Table is 6x MDRT (or $600,000)...

Sanjay Tolani did...
(Get this...)
372 TIMES MDRT!!!

That's doing MDRT production EVERY DAY!

And he and I are friends and I hosted him for a 90 minute session for the Facebook group.

You can watch it here:

If you want a quick segment, Sanjay settles, "for once and for all" the debate of "Buy term and invest the difference" vs whole life (2.5 minutes):

On Monday, I'll be hosting London-based advisor Bhupinder Anand: Getting to the Top and Staying There: 21 Years at Top of the Table!

Bhupinder will discuss the launch of his career and how he created his goals and vision and how he's generating at least 3 millionaire leads a day at ZERO COST using social media!

Bring your questions as this will be more of a conversation than a speech and we'll take some Q&A! Monday, November 7th @ 10am Pacific Time. (Remember the time change this weekend!)

Here's the YouTube link if you'd like to be notified when we 'go LIVE'!

Back