CE Webinars

Yeah, these are live video classes not recorded.

I am 70 early January and my renewal is end of January. So I just need to email the DOI on my birthday and no more 30 hours.

So, turning 70, is winning?!? :nah:

I am a bit older, but not necessarily wiser. However GA doesn't give us a free pass as we age.

Effective May 6, 2014: Residents holding a license for less than 20 years must complete 24 hours of CE biennially, three (3) of which must be in ethics-approved courses.

Effective May 6, 2014: Residents holding a license for 20 years or more must complete 20 hours of CE biennially, three (3) of which must be in ethics-approved courses.

Courses completed must be related to the agent’s license.

Your state doesn't require CE after a certain age?

California doesn't after 30 years of licensing in good standing and attaining a minimum of age 70. But if you're still selling, you still need to meet Annuity CE and LTC CE.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Continuing Education Exemption

Also, if you were initially licensed after 2010... it doesn't apply.

"The exemption from the continuing education requirement for licensees 70 years of age and in good standing for 30 continuous years does not apply to those individuals licensed for the first time on or after January 1, 2010. (Section 1749.3 (c))."

I am a bit older, but not necessarily wiser. However GA doesn't give us a free pass as we age.

Effective May 6, 2014: Residents holding a license for less than 20 years must complete 24 hours of CE biennially, three (3) of which must be in ethics-approved courses.

Effective May 6, 2014: Residents holding a license for 20 years or more must complete 20 hours of CE biennially, three (3) of which must be in ethics-approved courses.

Courses completed must be related to the agent’s license.
We're the same, except the courses don't have to relate to our license. One time I did CE on P & C.

Back