Most Common Medicare Supp Plans

lol haha good question. I don't know. I probably should of worded it better. But I think a "yes those are the most common Medicare Supplement plans" would work for now lol.

Does it really matter?

yes, If you put someone on a plan Inferior to F and don't properly explain why it is the best plan for their specific needs. And why you don't recommend the plan F

You will have Joe Shmo come in 2 months latter and present the ALL MIGHTY PLAN F and how it covers everything you don't have to pay a cent, and most likely ninja your client.

PS: Arnguy I know your the English guru, I'm just going to apologize in advance for my lack of writing skills.

Last edited:
yes, If you put someone on a plan Inferior to F and don't properly explain why it is the best plan for their specific needs. And why you don't recommend the plan F

You will have Joe Shmo come in 2 months latter and present the ALL MIGHTY PLAN F and how it covers everything you don't have to pay a scent, and most likely ninja your client.

PS: Arnguy I know your the English guru, I'm just going to apologize in advance for my lack of writing skills.

Just how do you pay a scent? Is it just a fart or do you need to drop your trousers and drop a load right at the doctors office?

I'm sorry but that was just too good to pass up.

Just how do you pay a scent? Is it just a fart or do you need to drop your trousers and drop a load right at the doctors office?

I'm sorry but that was just too good to pass up.

Hehehe... you got 'em before I could... nice one!!

I am still trying to figure out why people buy a Plan F when they can get a G or, even better, N (unless they go to the MD weekly or some such)... and come out hundreds ahead by paying out-of-pocket a lousy $162 Part B deductible or up to $20 for a doctor visit... what's the deal?

Not complaining -- I made some good commissions just replacing Plan Fs with more Plan Fs at a lower premium lately. But I always explained other options.

Hehehe... you got 'em before I could... nice one!!

I am still trying to figure out why people buy a Plan F when they can get a G or, even better, N (unless they go to the MD weekly or some such)... and come out hundreds ahead by paying out-of-pocket a lousy $162 Part B deductible or up to $20 for a doctor visit... what's the deal?

Not complaining -- I made some good commissions just replacing Plan Fs with more Plan Fs at a lower premium lately. But I always explained other options.

A lot of people simply like the simplicity of a Plan F over a Plan C, D, G, or N and are willing to pay more for it. Others, the agent pushed the Plan F, and the person bought it.

Back