Most Common Medicare Supp Plans

I sell them Plan J along with an MAPD. That way they have the best of both worlds. Does wonders for my commission.;)

Rick

And let's not forget to cover the other holes with good Cancer, Dental, HIP, DI, CI, and Dread Disease policies! While we're at it make sure you tack on a stand alone HHC to supplement the LTC policy they have.

Then we can go with the standard FE (For just the burial expenses), a term policy (to make sure the grandkids are taken care of), and a GUL (To make sure to GUARANTEE that the lawyers get paid).

Now Ms. Smith, let's have a look at Reverse Mortgages!! :goofy:

Just how do you pay a scent? Is it just a fart or do you need to drop your trousers and drop a load right at the doctors office?

I'm sorry but that was just too good to pass up.

Actually a very feint smelling cologne is the preferred method but some do prefer my self generated currency. :laugh:

Fixed it by the way.

Todd, did you ever sell aluminum siding?

And gutters, and shutters, and roofs, and driveways . . .

Hehehe... you got 'em before I could... nice one!!

I am still trying to figure out why people buy a Plan F when they can get a G or, even better, N (unless they go to the MD weekly or some such)... and come out hundreds ahead by paying out-of-pocket a lousy $162 Part B deductible or up to $20 for a doctor visit... what's the deal?

Not complaining -- I made some good commissions just replacing Plan Fs with more Plan Fs at a lower premium lately. But I always explained other options.

Its very area specific...11 years ago when I first started in Med Supps selling a plan D or G provided a savings of hundreds of dollars beyond the Part B premium....Now in my area Plan G is just a few dollars per year cheaper than a Plan F after deducting for Part B premium. Add in the fact that we have a state law allowing me to move someone GI to any other plan offered in the state of equal or lesser value just makes Plan F the most sense for now. Plan N can create about a $400 per year savings over F after the Part B deductible but then the client needs to think about how often they visit the Dr.

I'm not that concerned about health changing because I have 1 GI carrier and one almost GI Med Supp carrier and I have no shame moving someone to one of them and then moving the client where I want based on the GI law to get back to plan F or whatever.

Todd, did you ever sell aluminum siding?

And gutters, and shutters, and roofs, and driveways . . .

No, it was vinyl siding. Never did the driveways though. That's one of the few things I haven't sold. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't sold my wife now; the dishes are piling up! :twitchy:

A couple days ago I sold a plan N to a lady who just turned 65. Her husband had a Plan A. I asked him who sold this to him and he said he called in and got it through the company. Does anyone ever sell Plan A? It had a low premium so that is why I recommended plan N to the wife since she wanted to keep the price down.

Back